Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

He's been a member for years and he's never one to get involved in a slagging match or call anyone names ect so why would he all of a sudden mean it like that?

I doubt he even thought about it untill we picked up on the choice of words.

Honest mistake and nothing more.

Hope you're right GF, but it's a case of "think before you type" or expand the meaning of what is posted.

FFS he didn't mean it like that.

He's a good poster and meant Ally as a spokesperon/ambassador.

Give over

This. (tu)

Ally would be great ambassador for Rangers. Just like Sandy Jardine was.

What's wrong about saying that? It wasn't meant to be sick. Folk sounding like desperate tims here.

I don't think any Rangers fan hates Ally. Why would you?

He's a club legend and always will be.

But he's a poor manager IMO and I want him removed along with his coaching staff.

Neither do I, which begs the question why would you continuously make this claim?

Its a veiled taig accusation imo

Neither do I, which begs the question why would you continuously make this claim?

Its a veiled taig accusation imo

Baffled by it as well.

Ally wouldn't get another job in management after us.

He'd end up back on telly or club ambassador after a few years away.

He actually needs to get away from football for about 2/3 years.

McCoist has cost us a fortune already with his overpaid "stars" and management team (that's a laugh in itself).

We could have and should have used more of our youngsters over the past 2 years, gelling them into a team capable of competing in the SPL. But no, he gets old men and pays them a fortune, so, should we get promoted at the end of this season, it will cost us another fortune to buy players to compete in the SPL.

Of course none of these fortunes are coming out of McCoist's pocket, so I suggest he sells his 1p shares and repays the Club for his mismanagement.

So you reckon our youth were good enough to get us through the divisions? Seriously? Most of them are finding their level now, but you reckon you CAN make a silk purse out a sows ear? When that failed, which it invariably would have, I'm sure you'd have been screaming that the manager wasn't taking the necessary steps to make sure we got promoted...likely by not bringing in the players who would get us up. And in going for the latter (trying to guarantee the promotions by bringing in experienced qaulity - in relevant terms) this was always going to end up costing much more than the players were actually worth.

Ally is a bit like Marmite, you either love him or hate him as a manager. I would love to see him take us back to the top. so far he's not failed in his mission to win each league, i do admit though some of it was painful to watch, especially the div 3 season but each season we have progressed.

Poorly worded my arse. I didn't mean anything against Sandy Jardine.

Just certain fans chose to read it that way.

But if you read above my comment someone was talking about Ally being club ambassador.

If you can't see how anyone could have read that the wrong way, then you really aren't trying.