Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Yes its rhe managers fault that a player misses an empty net with a header, and its his fault players switch off whwn we score,aye he is a clown.

No Rangers manager can continually lose the big games like Ally has and not find his position under threat. The buck stops with him, he lives or dies with what his players do on the park for him.

You know the scrip by now Jim.

They will hide away till Falkirk and when we win (surely to fuck?) Against Falkirk they will spout the usual pish that today was an over reaction ect ect.

Those posters are trolls and nothing more

Falkirk won't be easy mate.

Guys I was in enclosure right behind him pleading him to go ,shouting at too of my voice .Ally Time is up but I just can't give personal abuse to a guy like Ally .Trust me I'm having blood vessels in my neck bursting when I was heckling him but I implore good bears not to get personal .Yes Gtf but no name calling .Don't think he is listening anyway

Yes its rhe managers fault that a player misses an empty net with a header, and its his fault players switch off whwn we score,aye he is a clown.

Yes its the managers fault that the players looked like they never had a clue what they were doing.

It`s also his fault that the hearts players looked fitter than ours.The chased everything.They attacked in numbers then defended in numbers.

While our players walked about. ( black , law in particular ). I sit not far behind the dugout and Ally and his staff are nothing short of a disgrace.

I see he's now blaming green again saying some of the players are affected by it! He is a fucking joke and he needs to be chased out before he destroys his legendary player status!

If true that's the final nail for me.

Won't be back till he's removed. Don't give a fuck what anyone says

Guys I was in enclosure right behind him pleading him to go ,shouting at too of my voice .Ally Time is up but I just can't give personal abuse to a guy like Ally .Trust me I'm having blood vessels in my neck bursting when I was heckling him but I implore good bears not to get personal .Yes Gtf but no name calling .Don't think he is listening anyway

im sorry but not anymore, the dignified way that rangers fans are supposed to follow is long gone given how fucking poorly we are treated

Its time we started acting like an actual fanbase, and if that means we start abusing rangers employees then so be it, the fans deserve better and being nice wont get "better"

The board's that have been in place over the 3year have wanted the same thing Rangers in the prem asap. So for the last 2years and this season also thats what its all about forget the cups and sexy football there is one word running through us from top to bottom that is promotion sad but true

Ally out

I honestly think the only thing we can do is protest against Ally. I really hate saying that but I think it's what needs to be done. The club obviously can't afford to pay him off. We should organise something to make it very clear to Ally that we're not happy with him as manager and want him to go. We would need to try force him to resign. If he honestly cares about this club then he'll do the right thing.

Banners should be made. 9th minute of silence. Not really sure what else we could do.

Won't be back till the manager is shown the door.

Folk will call it weak, not the rangers way ect ect but they can shove it up their arse.

We have a man using Charles Green...(a man who isn't even at the fucking club) as a reason we were so poor and lost today...

Afterwards Rangers boss McCoist was asked about the prospect of Green returning to the club in any sort of capacity.

"Whether he comes back or not remains to be seen," he said.

"I thought the timing of it again... it is a big day for the players, a big day for the supporters and even bigger day for Sandy Jardine's family.

"I just didn't think the timing of it was great.

"For the first time, one or two of the players actually said to me about the timing of all that kind of stuff."

How much longer can we accept this utter cringe form him?

How can we up our game,when midfield is devoid of guile,and defensively we are so poor?I don`t know where to start after that performance,except to say I`m not really surprised.The team has been grim for a long time and chickens are coming home to roost.Unless there are big changes and SOON,Hearts will be the team that`s promoted.I hate to see my team perform that badly.