Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

He honestly said that? That's fucking shocking.

He was asked a question about it at the post-match press conference and answered it directly and honestly. No part of his reply sounded like an excuse and he did not raise the subject.

He's absolutely correct about the stinking timing of Green's unwelcome reappearance into the bargain.

Do you shock easily? Startle easily when balloons burst? Find yourself upset because there are only chocolate aeros available when you wanted mint?

A manager can shout and scream at players all he wants but if they don't want to fight for the cause the blame is on them not the manager.

so if the likes of black, law, and anyone else dont do what they are told to do, they should be dropped, and thats what a REAL manager would do, however the fucking clown in charge hasnt got any balls and continually picks god awful players

As for tactics today i don't think Hearts showed anything particularly original. They simple outmuscled Rangers for parts of the game and kicked anything that moved in a blue shirt.

Rangers are just too lightweight in midfield and at the back they exploited that.

too lightweight, ian black used to kick lumps out of everything that moved when playing for hearts, jig is an ex international player, the other 3 at the back have SPL experience, there's not a fucking chance they are too lightweight, they are simply shite players managed by an absolute cunt of a manager that is stealing money off the club

He was asked a question about it at the post-match press conference and answered it directly and honestly. No part of his reply sounded like an excuse and he did not raise the subject.

He's absolutely correct about the stinking timing of Green's unwelcome reappearance into the bargain.

Do you shock easily? Startle easily when balloons burst? Find yourself upset because there are only chocolate aeros available when you wanted mint?

:lol:

Open yer eyes man.

McCoist blamed "extremely poor" defending for the loss of the two goals, and complained that substitute Darren McGregor had not been in the right-back position quickly enough after replacing Richard Foster immediately after Rangers scored.

"When we get the equaliser we are looking at a positive reaction for the last five minutes to win the game and it floored everybody," he said.

"They saw a gap because Richard Foster came off and Darren McGregor came on and he wasn't in his position quick enough.

"I will need to look at it again. I don't think he was on the park quick enough for them to take centre.

"But if he is not on the park we should have stopped the game and not let them take centre until we had regrouped.

"He is definitely not in position when they take centre but I am not saying for a minute that's his fault."

Was Foster injured ? why the substitution?

As soon as he leaves I'll start going to games again. Ally is not a manager, he never will be. He's done us more harm than good by denying us the chance to rebuild the club and I'll always hate him for that. Get someone else in now before it's too late.

2 people have voted yes since full time....

In the time it's taken me to eat my dinner and refresh the page (half an hour), it's jumped from 55 to 58. Says it all really...

I'd hazard a guess that probably only about 10-15 of those votes are legitimate...

How weak are our management team and our players if Charles Green's comments can effect their play.

Its interesting though at the same time the interventions of Dave King and the Union of fans boycott has had no detrimental effect on the players or manager whatsoever.

In the time it's taken me to eat my dinner and refresh the page (half an hour), it's jumped from 55 to 58. Says it all really...

I'd hazard a guess that probably only about 10-15 of those votes are legitimate...

Should have been made public so we can identify the trolls

You need to distinguish between what a journalist writes and what the person they are writing about actually says.

He said the Green stuff was distracting attention away from the tribute to Sandy. Not to blame for losing the match. There is not one word in anything he said that places the blame on Charles Green for today. He blamed our defending for that.

The eagerness with which some Rangers fans leap at any opportunity to attack our manager is bizarre. Is he good enough? No. Is that reason to take the fucking Daily Record at their word? Jesus fucking Christ no.

Aye and you missed him saying how the players were commenting on Green? Any idiot can see what he was hinting

Stick to politics Jamie

It is pathetic to use Green's comments to try to excuse another insipid and toothless display. Perhaps McCoist should look in the mirror before choosing to blame others for his own short comings.

I fear for us with McCoist in charge I really do. The board must act swiftly to avoid further embarrassment.

I've been saying get rid of McCoist since the Malmo game and I've not changed my mind. He's out of his depth.

Enough was enough for me on the 28th December 2011. Throwing away a 15 point lead in over a month was unforgivable and I warned you all then he was a bottle merchant, and useless clueless dud of a manager, and I was attacked left right and centre.