Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

On the plus side, if we haven't shown a marked improvement after 6 or so games I think he will be bulleted.

I dont think that will happen, will cost too much to buy him out. I think were stuck with him for at least this season.

Ally has to be a man and walk away , he cannot continue to embaress us with his team selections and after match interviews , can he not see McCulloch is never in a million years a centre half or that McLeod is our best CENTRAL midfielder .

He has signed some awful players from argyriou , faure , Stella and Kyle to daly , foster and mohsni . He gave a contracts to cole , kal Naismith , perry. and Mitchell then released them ( we probably had to pay off some of these guys as they were still in contract) .

He handed a contract to hutton when he should have been chased from ibrox especially as players like kenny mclean , Scott allan And moragamo gomis were available for nothing and would do a better job , we have needed a right back and left winger for years , but we bring in more centre forwards and centre halfs ( but still jig gets a game ) .

Players who looked good elsewhere like templeton , shiels , black and law have went backwards which surely can't be a coincidence .

We can't take a set piece , we can't defend a set piece , we have no imagination , pace or urgency . We cannot allow him to hinder us , I know he is a legend and he held us together at our lowest point but he has to go and we as fans need to make our voice heard .

Absolute fucking joke today.started off well first 15, then we were shit, it has to lie at Ally's door, but most of players are clueless, if the players cant get motivated with a crowd like that today then they can fuck off also.the only players that got pass marks today was young macleod who tried to make things work.miller and law was decent.boyd just looked lazy as fuck today, we have to stop the long balls.no good ally.get it sorted and quickly.

How weak are our management team and our players if Charles Green's comments can effect their play.

Its interesting though at the same time the interventions of Dave King and the Union of fans boycott has had no detrimental effect on the players or manager whatsoever.

Good point which I had overlooked

Don't really see why he had to mention Sandy Jardine there either

Absolutely shameful thing to say. This is the 2nd time he's used the name of the late great Sandy Jardine to his benefit, the other being the crocodile tears at the end of last season.

His signings, his team selection, his tactics.

He cannot deflect from this defeat on anyone but himself and his managerial skills (or lack of).

Time to move on McCoist, do what you said you wouldn't, walk away, before you make a total embarrassment of my Club.

Really can't be fucked with McCoist anymore lost all respect he's a fucking delusional dud,sooner he fucks off the better and please take that baldy prick Law with you

would that be the same baldy prick who has scored in the last 2 games ???

Ally should go but I don't understand the shock horror about the "green to blame" comments as the writing was on the wall as soon as Charlie came out with the "I'll be back" remark. Fans were saying then that if we lost today that Ally would be blaming Green so no great surprise when he did.

Tactically he is totally incompetent and he only used 2 of the 3 subs leaving potential match changers Aird and Clark on the bench

Aye and you missed him saying how the players were commenting on Green? Any idiot can see what he was hinting

He was asked a question about Green returning. He said it distracted attention away from the tributes to Sandy, and that one or two players commented on it. Were one or two players responsible for the loss? No. Most of the team were. He also said that the club do a good job of keeping the players focused on football and will continue to do so. This is all in his quotes, which would be obvious to all if people focused on what he said rather than the headline.
Stick to politics Jamie

You think this isn't politics? Fuck off.

He was asked a question about Green returning. He said it distracted attention away from the tributes to Sandy, and that one or two players commented on it. Were one or two players responsible for the loss? No. Most of the team were. He also said that the club do a good job of keeping the players focused on football and will continue to do so. This is all in his quotes, which would be obvious to all if people focused on what he said rather than the headline.

He didn't have to say anything Jamie did he?

He could have said he'd rather talk about the result but no he knew what he was doing and hinting at.

By all means pretend but don't take us all for fools please.

Fuck me there's just no helping some people

He didn't have to say anything Jamie did he?

He could have said he'd rather talk about the result but no he knew what he was doing and hinting at.

By all means pretend but don't take us all for fools please.

Perhaps he doesn't spend his entire life thinking about how best to not piss off people who are looking for things to get pissed off about.

He's full of shit, I'd have more respect for him if he held his hands up but he continues to speak about games like we're drooling mongos.

He's taken a shitload of money out the club as well as cost us money going out of cups, signed a team worth fuck all and will have to be rebuilt in a years time.

It's everyone's fault but Allys though.

Perhaps he doesn't spend his entire life thinking about how best to not piss off people who are looking for things to get pissed off about.

Perhaps he should look in the mirror instead of feeding the media bullshit about Green?

No one needs any help to be pissed off with our manager, he delivers that just about every time he enters the dugout.

Defend this as you please, there is a very good reason you are in the minority though.

(tu)

You need to distinguish between what a journalist writes and what the person they are writing about actually says.

He said the Green stuff was distracting attention away from the tribute to Sandy. Not to blame for losing the match. There is not one word in anything he said that places the blame on Charles Green for today. He blamed our defending for that.

The eagerness with which some Rangers fans leap at any opportunity to attack our manager is bizarre. Is he good enough? No. Is that reason to take the fucking Daily Record at their word? Jesus fucking Christ no.

No he said it affected the players whilst discussing the result and performance....that is deflection. Ally is smart with these little quips and gullible people like yourself continue to fall for it, it seems.

Ally is an incompetent idiot who cannot accept his own failings and seeks to blame, insinuate or just delfect any attention from himself to whoever is a convenient target. The man has lost what respect I had for him and is either unaware or no longer cares that supporters who idolised him for years now cannot stand the sight of him

Perhaps he should look in the mirror instead of feeding the media bullshit about Green?

No one needs any help to be pissed off with our manager, he delivers that just about every time he enters the dugout.

Defend this as you please, there is a very good reason you are in the minority though.

(tu)

I'm much more interested in criticising his managerial shortcomings than his media work, frankly.

No he said it affected the players whilst discussing the result and performance....that is deflection. Ally is smart with these little quips and gullible people like yourself continue to fall for it, it seems.

Nah apparently McCoist is just a innocent wee victim here of the big bad media.

He can take his wee one liners and battle cries n get as far away from our club as possible.