Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

I've been determined to give McCoist chance after chance but afraid to say I'm finally done, I just hope he walks away with some dignity otherwise there's a very real chance of this getting ugly :( problem is who do we get in to replace him? Would many decent-top quality managers be willing to come to us with everything that's going on behind the scenes?

Haven't felt this depressed for a long time. What an utterly turgid day. The whole club is absolutely fucked from top to bottom. We're utterly skint and play fucking rank football every bloody arsed week. Get the whole management team to fuck. Can't believe that big clown in the dugout is the HIGHEST PAID MANAGER IN THE COUNTRY!!!

I won't be back to Ibrox until McCoist is removed. Fuck Off.

McCoist won't walk away, I'm almost certain of it. It's unfortunate, but he'll realise that he's jeopardising his legacy here and his future prospects as a football manager. He knows how poorly he's done, which is precisely why he'll feel the need to keep trying to set it right.

After spewing the "Charles Green excuse" after today's game I'm really getting fed up of all things Ally McCoist. During the last 6 months, his behavior has not befitted that of a Rangers manager. Fuck knows the Raith Rovers karaoke debacle was the most disgusting and embarrassing behavior I've ever witnessed from a Rangers employee. Even listening to his pre and post-match press conferences leave me in a state of cringe and seethe.

Why to fuck did he not resign after last season? Surely to only further his own selfish ends and to milk more cash from the club he claims to "love"? I genuinely believe he is now only in this game for the money. The collapse of Rangers has prolonged his managerial career ten-fold. Hell, no-one has benefited from this whole shameful episode more than Ally "Salary" McCoist.

He's no longer a legend in my eyes. Please just hand in your resignation tomorrow Ally. You're finished.

P.S. Nicky Law and Ian Black can also get to fuck.

This threads only been going since Derby as well and it's 100 pages.

I know some got merged but it just shows how many fans on this forum anyways have swayed to the Ally Oot Club

All of the fans surely? Anyone not agreeing with that line is apparently a tim?

This threads only been going since Derby as well and it's 100 pages.

I know some got merged but it just shows how many fans on this forum anyways have swayed to the Ally Oot Club

I've been a long-term supporter of McCoist, but today was the straw the broke the camel's back for me.