Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

After the blatant incompetence shown by the manager, throw in wagesgate and sharesgate, fans being treated with contempt and wasting of resources........we are to apologise for wanting the perpetrator removed ?

There are now stories doing the rounds that no reductions in wages have been applied, if this is also true it makes Wallace's position untenable too.

Im getting to that point now, I think theres a big change in Ally between what we knew of him as a player and assistant and Ally today, hes changed and not for the better, forget clueless football for a minute he no longer treats the fans with respect from outrageous claims we had no other strikers but a crippled Daly to the karaoke cup final to blaming Green X2 the Ally of 2012 and 2014 are light years apart. He either has lost his heart and now goes through the motions or the bunker mentality now means we are treated like any two bit journo and fed bullshit to keep us from asking difficult questions.

He played under three of our most strict managers, Wallace, Souness and Smith. He had various run ins as a player with all three, especially Souness. He must know that all three of them would never have accepted players giving interviews saying they don't give 100%, players betting against their own team, players give the support the "get it up ye" sign, players producing sub standard pish. They all told the players the way it should be when they play for a club like Rangers, and constantly read them the riot act.

Why is McCoist so completely different as a manager? He played under the best.

Its the old pals act. He wants us to see the media friendly jovial alistair. He dont want to upset the players by demanding more off them. He seems happy to stumble from pilllar to post. He is scared of failure, ie.not winning the league.

As i have stated in a precious life on another forum, see if he had ckme out and said ok... this is my team and we are going to develop a style of football that we set a benchmark for generations to come, but it may take us two years more for the overall good of the club? To emerge stronger and full of youth and fast zippy play

. I would axcepted.that. but.this drivel i cannot defend.

I said it after the first season. He will hold us back from developing. Just as smith done.

What are your after match thoughts? Particularly regarding our manager.

This can also include his embarrassing post match interview in which he blamed Charles Green if you like.

Have you checked all of the 42 odd threads on McCoist since the game? His thoughts on that might be in one of those.

I know he has to go,but when I see posts calling him a useless cunt,stick your super ally up yer arse etc my blood boils. Taigish behaviour imo.

Absolutely. It's pathetic. Utter bile you'd expect from a mhanky forum. People really need to grow up and learn how to control themselves.

Fair enough.

I just wish people would show him the respect he has earned.

Not our greatest ever manager but a man who has given his best towards our cause.

Maybe he'll get the respect, when he stops treating our fans like idiots and gives them the same respect by admitting this job is too big for him and it's time to get back to a QOS!

Thing is, McCoist is really good 'mates' with most of the players. It makes it kind of hard to discipline them when you keep refering to them by their nicknames.

There is an old saying that 'familiarity breeds contempt' - defo apllies here...

That is one of McCoists many traits that should never be part of a managers personality. I mean, can you imagine Fergie referring to Scholes as Wee Paul?

Absolutely. It's pathetic. Utter bile you'd expect from a mhanky forum. People really need to grow up and learn how to control themselves.

People are just venting their anger. McCoist may as well be standing on the touchline with his middle-finger pointing in our direction for the duration of a game - what he is doing to us by putting that team on display is the equivalent of him doing that. No wonder people are calling him a cunt...

Thing is, McCoist is really good 'mates' with most of the players. It makes it kind of hard to discipline them when you keep refering to them by their nicknames.

There is an old saying that 'familiarity breeds contempt' - defo apllies here...

That is one of McCoists many traits that should never be part of a managers personality. I mean, can you imagine Fergie referring to Scholes as Wee Paul?

See this is why Smith is the perfect example. You can be mates with the players and friendly with them, but at the same time you need to show them exactly who the boss is. Gazza always said Smith was the best manager he worked under, he could to him for anything, but it didn't stop Smith from giving him the boot in the baws he needed at times.

McCoist needs to do the same. But he's just not capable. I'd have forced they players to stay on that pitch at full time yesterday until every fan at Ibrox had left.

This I'm afraid was the Problem with big Ham and Egg when he took over.

When JG took over he was Friends with the whole Team he managed and it was a recipe for disaster too.

JG was hard as nails and strict as fuck on the Pitch but couldn't take that on as amanager.

The pals act needs to end and Fucking Gullane Sands should be introduced to these Slackers.

I'm sick to the Teeth of it now and contemplating not returning until Mcoist and his cohorts are gone.

Its breaking my Heart to say that as its the only way Mcoist will be removed.

Been watching this now since we came back from Admin and the Soul has been ripped out our Club by the antics of this Management Team and players.

No discipline a lack of fight and ambition and failure to recognise what this club means to the Fans.

I don't think the board can afford to terminate his contract even if they wanted to.

I'd expect it would cost something north of one million pounds to let the management team go.

Every pound will be a prisoner at the moment but if results continue to go the wrong way then it becomes unavoidable.

If you could have a chat with our manager what questions would you ask him , as I'd love to know what he see's that we don't .

1. Why does McCulloch get a game at centre half

2. Why is McLeod always shunted out wide.

3. Why does black get to take free kicks when nearly all his attempts are pathetic .

4. Why do our players look so slow and always take too many touches on the ball or turn back instead of taking a man on.

5. Why do we create so little . (Probably answered that myself with number 4)

6. Why did Kyle hutton gets new contract.

7. What does McDowell and durrant do , surely the 3 of them can't agree with these tactics and team selections.