Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Mines is better

Dear Ally

Fuck off

Jimbeamjunior

I agree with you. All this sentimental bullshit about him holding the club together..fuck off. The man was on 880K a year and was promised to have the couple of months he worked for 'nothing' to be repaid which it was.

Dont forget the share issue he initiated, made a fucking fortune from our plight and he can fuck off. He is self preserving and selfish. He will play his mates and sign ageing ex players rather than plan for the futire!! Why the fuck was Hutton playing. Is Gasputto shite? Who knows as we never saw the boy. So he lets Telfer go and young Scott Allen (who told me personally that the youngsters all want out as he has the coaching ability of a fucking trained chimp!!

Said it be fore Im raging now..he is causing us more damage than Whyte now.

His solution will be to go back to wallace and ask for more money to sign more shite, which he will get as for some reason the board think he is the most popular man at Ibrox.

On a day we renamed the stand as an amazing tribute to Sandy, Ally fucks it up. He's a fucking donkey and the sooner the ally lovers realise he is NOT a coach nor football manager the better.

Yeah first game of the season, early days blah blah, we'll see how bad this season gets. Hibs were shite and should have won. Hearts were a bit better and passed the ball a lot better than us. We are in big big trouble with this impostor in charge, mark my words.

I echo a lot of what's been said already - but for what it's worth, here's my two cents.

McCoist will never manage another football club after Rangers. It's really that simple, there's been nothing, nothing whatsoever over the last 3-4 years at the club that have came directly from good management/coaching.

My biggest gripe so far this season is our complete and utter lack of preparation and understanding. It seems McCoist wanted to switch to a 3-5-2, the positives of this is that it shows he's been watching the WC and Holland. The negatives of this are we've clearly done no shape work or play that revolve around that set up, we tried it in our first game in America, got spanked, he panicked and switched back to 4-4-2. Everyone thought that was the end of 3-5-2..... Yet he randomly brings it back out again in another preseason match ( I forget which one) only to then play 4-1-3-2 against Derby, then play 3-5-2 three days later against Hibs? WTF?!? What kind of preparation is that? It's so fucking blatant they can't/haven't coached us well at all this close season. Hibs were a laughing stock 3 months ago, couldn't buy a win, they come to Ibrox under a new manager who has them well drilled, coached to play 3-5-2 and they dominate us start to finish, if it wasn't for Temps and a dodgy red we'd have been there all day and not scored. We're fucking HORRIBlE :(

I'm not even going to mention last seasons horrible decisions, we all know them, but this season really shows how inept the management team are. He needs to fall on his sword, it's the only way the fans will accept it as the board cannot sack him, nobody wants to see that. But fuck me Ally, you're making it difficult for us fans, fresh ideas are needed.

Edit to add - I'm also completely baffled by the exclusion on McKay, the first game up North he controlled the game, was easily our best player, yet he's been fucked to the reserves to play games now it seems? A few on here say he's got an attitude problem, who can blame the poor bastard when he never gets a chance. If be fucked off too if I was ignored every day.

Wheres TWB who defended this chump for the last 3 years... we araned you this was going to happen.

Boyd was a traffic cone as better defenders know how to handle him!!

What happened to Gallagher or Clarke are they injured?

What, you mean the guy that consistently said he doesn't think McCoist will prove to be the man for the job? It's amusing how people hear what they want to hear when it comes to people's views on McCoist.

What, you mean the guy that consistently said he doesn't think McCoist will prove to be the man for the job? It's amusing how people hear what they want to hear when it comes to people's views on McCoist.

He took until the raith defeat before changing his mind, at least he did

Wheres the dude and bp9

He took until the raith defeat before changing his mind, at least he did

Wheres the dude and bp9

Who gives a fuck? Why so desperate to hear people change their minds? Why such desperation to be able to say I told you so from some? Why such smugness? Rangers are struggling. Why does this make people want to round on fans that didn't follow like a sheep as if those fans opinions actually made a difference to anything?

They're entitled to their opinion. Brave as fuck to have an opposite opinion around here. BP9 even gets his own bully type threads for daring to fail to tow the party line.

Who gives a fuck? Why so desperate to hear people change their minds? Why such desperation to be able to say I told you so from some? Why such smugness? Rangers are struggling. Why does this make people want to round on fans that didn't follow like a sheep as if those fans opinions actually made a difference to anything?

They're entitled to their opinion. Brave as fuck to have an opposite opinion around here. BP9 even gets his own bully type threads for daring to fail to tow the party line.

Because its people like him that are keeping ally in a fucking job, even a slither of support makes the board think twice,

Its not abput smugness or anything, i want rangers to be the best ateverything but people happy with shite in charge are dragging us down

Because its people like him that are keeping ally in a fucking job, even a slither of support makes the board think twice,

Its not abput smugness or anything, i want rangers to be the best ateverything but people happy with shite in charge are dragging us down

Are they fuck. You're giving him a ridiculous amount of importance. If he thinks McCoist should be there, he should say so. He'd be a pathetic sheep if he didn't.

It sounds like smugness to me, and I wasn't talking about you specifically. In general the tone of alot of it is very, very smug.

We wont sack mccoist even if they did and a new manager came in the new manager would want some of his own signings in and we cant afford that so we are stuck with him

Just about every manager out there could get more out of this squad than the joker we have in place.

That alone should mean we sack him.

Considering the mess we are in and the fact that McCoists 400k salary would probably be slashed for any incoming manager I think our options are seriously limited.

As a short term measure l would ask Paul Sturrock if he wanted the job. Don't get me wrong, I know he wouldn't be a popular appointment among the fans but I think he would get us to where we need to be in a years time and have us doing better in the SPL than McCoist would too.

He's spent the majority of the last 15 years working at lower league clubs with modest budgets and he's got just about all of them punching well above their weight to the point that only Neil Warnock has more lower league promotions behind him than he does plus he's out of work so there's no compensation involved.

It's not an ideal appointment but we aren't in a position to attract a big name so if Smith wouldn't take the job again then I think he's a viable alternative in terms of ticking every box that we need in the short term (12-18 months) until we get some stability, hopefully some investment and get to a position where we can look to rebuild and push on.

Can't believe there's still been people voting yes since yesterday. Unreal.

A lot of taigs.

I went across to TalkCeltic for a quick look at their opinions on getting back into the champions league the other day and going by what I read a lot of them have accounts on here. They have a huge thread about us which they post in daily :lol:

First time I have taken a look around that forum and it'll be the last. Complete weirdos.

The minute McCoist leaves the safety net for many is gone. A new manager will come in with no favourites and all the players will want to prove they should be playing on merit. Too many are in a comfort zone knowing they will never be dropped. This in turn leads to demotivation for those on the fringes. Telfer saw it and got out while he could.

If someone does eventually take over I want someone who doesn't have any ties or loyalties to any of the players, completely fresh look at squad and a different philosophy that we've seen for the last 7 years.

What a waste, if he had done the honourable thing and resigned after the Raith game a proper manager would have had an opportunity to build for this season.

Even the thought of Ally in charge for just one more game makes me shiver.