Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

I also noticed on the official website that McCoist comments on Dalys rehab and promises us that "the big fellow" will be back in the squad as soon as he's ready.

This is how out of touch McCoist is.He thinks we are missing Jon feckin Daly!!!

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

I also noticed on the official website that McCoist comments on Dalys rehab and promises us that "the big fellow" will be back in the squad as soon as he's ready.

This is how out of touch McCoist is.He thinks we are missing Jon feckin Daly!!!

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Jon Daly will do a job for us if he gets decent service. Hardly his fault that we played the most predictable tactic every single game last season and overplayed him. He was marked out of every game because all teams knew we would hit a long.ball up to daly all day long.

Jon Daly will do a job for us if he gets decent service. Hardly his fault that we played the most predictable tactic every single game last season and overplayed him. He was marked out of every game because all teams knew we would hit a long.ball up to daly all day long.

He can only be played as a target man with someone alongside him.

I'd rather have Boyd doing this job.

Or,even better,play with two wide men(stop laughing Ally!)and remove the need for the long ball, to an immobile lump, tactic.

2 or 3 years ago I made a post on here stating that " Dressing room jokers do not make good managers"

Some disagreed, I asked for an example of one Dressing Room Prankster who went on to become a successful manager.

I am still waiting

Surprised nobody mentioned Sir Alex Ferguson the original cheeky chappy.

He was famous for his irrepressible sense of humour and even as a player and a manager he was still catching players and directors out with his whoopy cushion and fake dog shites.

He once sent Ryan Giggs to B & Q for a tin of tartan paint and a left handed screwdriver. He was there for hours while the guy went off to find him a long stand.

To this day SAF is still seen wearing his comedy red nose.

What a card.

Ally's never been the man for the job from day one. He's completed the job so far(on an enormous wage) against amateur opposition and I think he will get us promoted this year. Then he will go. Would any quality(long term) manager want to come to a hard tackling championship?

A long term manager will come when we are back in the top tier.

He can only be played as a target man with someone alongside him.

I'd rather have Boyd doing this job.

Or,even better,play with two wide men(stop laughing Ally!)and remove the need for the long ball, to an immobile lump, tactic.

IMO Daly isn't even a target man despite his height. He was much more effective in the first few games of last season when we were playing it into his feet, actually linked up well with the midfield and brought others into play.

Why the dugout dud decided to change a winning formula and decide to start lumping high balls up to him is a mystery. No surprise our play deteriorated after that.

IMO Daly isn't even a target man despite his height. He was much more effective in the first few games of last season when we were playing it into his feet, actually linked up well with the midfield and brought others into play.

Why the dugout dud decided to change a winning formula and decide to start lumping high balls up to him is a mystery. No surprise our play deteriorated after that.

Neatly summed up!

Because McCoist is robotic in his team selection.

He doesn't have a "thinking out the box" function.

He can't mix things up.

Fuck,it is so depressing following the Gers these days............sad times.

Why risk him?

Simple answer is because he doesn't trust the others like Shiels, Gallagher or Clark. And if Daly was fit he would be starting before those 3.

The game against Clyde should be for giving these players much needed game time. Along with others like Crawford and McKay.

I will be amazed if there are any real changes from Friday nights team apart from Miller if he is out injured.

It shows you how limited his knowledge is though.

Daly's tall therefore we need to lump high balls to him. Same with McCulloch.

Mind you, we're talking about a manager who stood and watched us carry out the same tactics with Jelavic up front.

No wonder the guy looked like he had downed tools, even when he won the ball the nearest Gers player was a taxi ride away.

Don't rate him on the ground or in the air,tbh.

Shouldn't be at Ibrox but there's a few in that category.

Another day waking up and hearing and he's still at our club :(

More like another day of having to come on Bears den and see Victor Meldrew Godfather moan and moan and moan again.

Supporting Rangers seems to be a chore for you by the looks of things maybe you would be more happy following another team?

You also seem to love it when Rangers get beat IMHO so you can run on here and be negative god forbid a true Rangers fan get behind the team in a difficult time no let's just be like you and be surrender monkeys.

Rant over...........

More like another day of having to come on Bears den and see Victor Meldrew Godfather moan and moan and moan again.

Supporting Rangers seems to be a chore for you by the looks of things maybe you be more happy following another team?

You also seem to love it when Rangers get beat IMHO so you can run on here and be negative god forbid a true Rangers fan get behind the team in a difficult time no let's just be like you and be surrender monkeys.

Rant over...........

:lol:

Fuck off ya roaster.

The majority of Rangers want this man out our club and we are sick fed up of putting up with mediocre shite. We are Rangers, we shouldn't have to just accept this below par shite and we wont.

So aye I'll keep posting my thoughts and feeling and if wee greeting faced slugs like you don't like it then ignore it.

Simple really.

Fuck off ya roaster.

The majority of Rangers want this man out our club and we are sick fed up of putting up with mediocre shite. We are Rangers, we shouldn't have to just accept this below par shite and we wont.

So aye I'll keep posting my thoughts and feeling and if wee greeting faced slugs like you don't like it then ignore it.

Simple really.

Ignore it? You are on this forum night and day posting the same negative s%#* be it about the new kit or signings or anything you can think of at the time.

Okay we get it you hate McCoist with a passion bawbag think you might actually post something more original in the future than every single post being about the same pish?

Ignore it? You are on this forum night and day posting the same negative s%#* be it about the new kit or signings or anything you can think of at the time.

Okay we get it you hate McCoist with a passion bawbag think you might actually post something more original in the future than every single post being about the same pish?

I'll post what I like, a wee no mark like you isn't going to change that.

Deal with it.

Deal with it.

Course you will post what your wee mates fae Bairds bar and Bar67 tell you to never expected anything less.

I'll let you get back to stabbing your wee Ally voodoo doll now as I'm sure you have nothing much better to do in life given how much time you spend on here.

Course you will post what your wee mates fae Bairds bar and Bar67 tell you to never expected anything less.

I'll let you get back to stabbing your wee Ally voodoo doll now as I'm sure you have nothing much better to do in life given how much time you spend on here.

Why you raging?

Do you actually get wound up by sitting on the internet?

What a sad act you are.

Deal with it.

What's a no mark ?

No amount of previous posts give someone credibility ( 1st Jan perfect example as he was as thick as mince and loved CG)

That guy is actually correct, doesn't matter the thread , you appear typing negative shit.

I can only imagine how empty your life must be.

What's a no mark ?

No amount of previous posts give someone credibility ( 1st Jan perfect example as he was as thick as mince and loved CG)

That guy is actually correct, doesn't matter the thread , you appear typing negative shit.

1st of Jan was more of a bear than half the roasters on here so save your shite.

Half the cunts on here have never been to a Rangers game in their puff and you no doubt are one of them.

What's a no mark ?

1st_Jan far from perfect was at least a Bear. Over the past week or so you've had a pop calling Guardian a 'fenian', now you have a go at Godfather (who can be a wank at times). Every post from you appears to have the sole intention of slagging off bears or trolling.

I personally find you an obnoxious little shite but hey that's just me and I'm old enough to not give a fuck. Hope you enjoy the match tonight (tu)