Lewis MacLeod's potential

stfu

Bloody woeful today...If you have footballing ability you should be able to play football to a certain extent anywhere on the pitch (see Big Lee through his career) This guy offers nothing anytime i've seen him. What is his natural position surly RM should not be an alien position to the guy?

The ONLY positive thing about us at the moment.

We should be building our side around him in the middle but instead he's shoehorned into an alien position to accommodate 2 utter passengers.

McCoist will ruin him like he's ruining our club.

I honestly feel sorry for him, he is never a wide player.

He should have been put in the middle of the park when Black got taken off and Aird or McKay should have been brought on instead of Hutton to add some much needed pace to the team.

exactly what I said today.

Don't rate him at all. He's fucking useless out wide. Either play him in the middle where he's supposed to be the next Xavi, according to some on here, or get him dropped.

Don't rate him at all. He's fucking useless out wide. Either play him in the middle where he's supposed to be the next Xavi, according to some on here, or get him dropped.

You have not got a clue what you are talking about do you ?

I read your pish comments week in week out ...

If you don't rate our only player with a footballing brain .... You would be better watching rugby or basketball !!!

The boy will be a star once A manager puts him into the proper position !!

You have not got a clue what you are talking about do you ?

I read your pish comments week in week out ...

If you don't rate our only player with a footballing brain .... You would be better watching rugby or basketball !!!

The boy will be a star once A manager puts him into the proper position !!

Another fanboy. :rolleyes:

Lewis has the potential to be a Rangers and Scotland captain. He's genuinely the most talented footballer we've produced in decent memory. He's being absolutely ruined by out utterly poisonous set up.

FFS the most talented footballer weve produced recently in memory yet he is unable to play Right Midfield? Aye fucking amazing....Big Lee played Left Mid/Left Wing alot of his career ffs and he's never been hugely gifted.