Lewis MacLeod's potential

stfu

What happens next may yet be taken out of the Manager's hands. The transfer window is still open - the way things are going pre-season and now in the league / cups proper its not a slam dunk that Supporters will back the Club by attending home games - cashflow might dictate that if an offer - even a derisory offer - comes in then he may be sold. If enough of the Support does not want to buy STs and the Board is not sufficiently confident that on-field performances would have sufficient paying on a per game basis then selling him, and a few others, may be unavoidably necessary.

When playing wide right, he's being shafted with having Foster behind him and a central midfield that is a joke to watch. He isn't scared to take the ball and at least tries to create something. Him and Miller were the only pass marks today. Also have a bit of sympathy for Boyd because the service wasn't there today

Seriously mate , you do not have a clue about football !!!

Stick to ranting and raving about the board , or ally .. Whatever makes you happy !!!

I'm unconvinced you've actually seen him play recently. I think you've just saw other comments about him and said the same. Think for yourself, mate. (tu)

Btw, if you look through the thread you'll see a fair few agree with me ;)

Over rated so far maybe position isn't helping but the amount a times he gives the ball away is scary and if he did that in the middle would cause a lot more problems.

I still think he is struggling from his illness.hope he proves me wrong and grows into the player we all think he could be.

I'm unconvinced you've actually seen him play recently. I think you've just saw other comments about him and said the same. Think for yourself, mate. (tu)

Btw, if you look through the thread you'll see a fair few agree with me ;)

Ffs mate lol ... He's 19 or 20 years old !!!!!!!

The boy just came back from how many months out ???? At one point they thought he might never kick a ball again !!!... Ffs give him a bit of time eh !!!

Anyhow , a don't really care who agrees and who doesn't... the boy will be a top player IMO

My point is , you don't know what you are talking about if you can't see his potential !

Ffs mate lol ... He's 19 or 20 years old !!!!!!!

The boy just came back from how many months out ???? At one point they thought he might never kick a ball again !!!... Ffs give him a bit of time eh !!!

Anyhow , a don't really care who agrees and who doesn't... the boy will be a top player IMO

My point is , you don't know what you are talking about if you can't see his potential !

Oh, I see. You rate him because he was ill. Top football brain right there. Ha.

Oh, I see. You rate him because he was ill. Top football brain right there. Ha.

I rate him because after 20 years of following rangers , I think he could become as good as Barry ferguson ... Only IMO !!

... But am starting to think you have some sort of mental problems or your just a wee guy talking shite !!

I rate him because after 20 years of following rangers , I think he could become as good as Barry ferguson ... Only IMO !!

... But am starting to think you have some sort of mental problems or your just a wee guy talking shite !!

Doubt it. I think you've just seen others say similar and just went along with it.

Agreed could end up Charlie Adam mark 2, it's soul destroying

To be honest he'd probably take Adam's career if it were offered to him. He's done better than I thought he would.

I agree with the post above in principle though, three years of young players have suffered under the current regime.