Mccoist sacked

bluenose1975

If the Board didn't have to deal with the self defeating actions of the dissenting fans groups then perhaps he would have been replaced at the end of last season, if not before.

Don't talk pish, so the UOF are now to blame for McCoist not being sacked.

They're undoubtedly fannies, but even I can see your talking bollocks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Board didn't have to deal with the self defeating actions of the dissenting fans groups then perhaps he would have been replaced at the end of last season, if not before.

Biggest load of shite I've read on here all night - and that's saying something.

If all the fan groups were "happy" and not boycotting or calling for the board to go, Ally would have been sacked?

What the hell are you on??

By tensions jackal is referring to players being at each others throats in the dressing room literally, Alistair has already lost the dressing room, the sooner Wallace does something about it the sooner discipline can be restored.

Players being at each other's throats does not mean the manager has lost the dressing room. Unless there's other info you'd like to share.

Just to preempt...I'm pure beelin ;)

There used to be a saying that if a new senior exec joined a company he/she would have 100 days to make an impact. Nowadays busness life has got tougher - more pressure to deliver better results more quickly and / or to cut costs more aggressively and quickly to achieve savings.

Why is that relevant? Maybe not so long ago a run of four or five bad games ie no wins and more losses than draws would probably be enough for a Board at Rangers to query with some seriousness whether they were employing the right Manager. Nowadays maybe its down to a max of 3 or 4 games. We've seen 2 so far. A dodgy win 'huffing and puffing' as one player put it over Hibs and now today.

Ally may be on thin ice with hot blades and sharks waiting below and time running out. If so then that sure would produce some 'tensions'.

Seeing this thread being passed about on twitter by, you guessed it, scum fans....

Hello, how will you feel about getting pumped out the same competition twice before the competition has actually started?

Thanks.

Edit: Just realised this already happened to them a few years ago.

Ah well, sporting integrity and all that :)

There used to be a saying that if a new senior exec joined a company he/she would have 100 days to make an impact. Nowadays busness live has got tougher - more pressure to deliver better results more quickly and / or to cut costs more aggressively and quickly to achieve savings.

Why is that relevant? Maybe not so long ago a run of four or five bad games ie no wins and more losses than draws would probably be enough for a Board at Rangers to query with some seriousness whether they were employing the right Manager. Nowadays maybe its down to a max of 3 or 4 games. We've seen 2 so far. A dodgy win 'huffing and puffing' as one player put it over Hibs and now today.

Ally may be on thin ice with hot blades and sharks waiting below and time running out. If so then that sure would produce some 'tensions'.

2 games, last seasons final and many many terrible performances!

More fans wanted him replaced after the Raith final and at the end of the season than were pro son's of Struth or whoever yet all summer all we have read about are the season ticket boycott and the sons of Struth.

I think more people did not renew because of the manager and the football yet that has never been reported in the media. If it had and fans had voiced their concerns the Board might have been forced to replace him or at least consider it. As it is we don't know if the Board were even aware of the anti McCoist views of the majority of fans as he has had such an easy ride.

I`ve never seen so many people unhappy that a manager hasn`t been sacked yet. I have never heard anyone say McCoist is good enough as a manager.

All I hear is " We all know Ally isn`t good enough , but ....... ". How is he still there ?