Bring these players back down a peg

There should be an edict from on high to change the attitude of the players and to remove any non-value adding activity that they are involved in:

Ban RTV from Auchenhowie, the players need to concentrate,not playing up to the cameras.

Ban the players from giving any interviews for at least 6 months, whatever they say is pissing us off more and more, also they need to concentrate on football. Whoever is giving the PR advice needs to ask themselves are these interviews doing the club any good.

Stop posting the training gallery on our website, we don't like what we see. We don't want to see 'Big Bilel,' having a pure laugh. We don't want to see the 'Big skipper,' and his merry japes and light jogging.

Ban the players from using or contributing to social media conversations about the club, it is easy for them to say the wrong things and to get caught up in heated conversations. It cannot be healthy for their minds.

Stop the pampering, keep them away from fancy hotels in match preparation, develop their hunger.

Start fining for poor discipline.

We are a football club not a playground for rich, pampered brats.

Majority should be let go. Show absolutely no desire to play for that badge on their shirt.

Fuck sake, hibs/hearts have just put together a team from scratch with new managers and for much less than we're spending on our team. We'd be better off just tearing the team apart and starting from scatch. Ally can bolt as well.

Big changes are needed at Ibrox.

Well Nicky Law came out last week and said he and his team mates didn't give 100% after Christmas last year yet our manager dealt with that by giving him a start against Hearts.

Would he have said that under Smith? Not a chance.

Respect and fear should be something a manager holds over the players but Ally McCoist is the polar opposite from than and it shows on the park.

These players are chancers and do what they do because the man in charge has no control over them.

I totally agree with the first post. I also believe that every player gives 100% while they are on the pitch but it's their off the field activities and mind set that let some of them down. . I like most gets fans was happy to see Kris Boyd back with us but he looks totally unfit. . I can accept that older players will lose fitness and become slower with time and jig is a prime example but at least when jig is standing still he still looks fit and looks like he goes to the gym etc but Boyd is just overweight!

Being paid thousands of pounds every week to be an footballer In a massively supported football club that has fans all over the world and still being overweight is indefensible in my opinion.

I expect and demand more from Kris Boyd.

there were some good performances yesterday. The tactics, or lack of them and hearts being the superior team on the day meant we were beaten on the pitch. No one fears us any more and Ally needs to realise that we are unable to dominate or exert ourselves on teams nowadays. His formation and tactics are pish, he has brought players in to try and emulate the play we had under Smith, which won't work when half the team are under performing and he is needing to get a decent midfield in place.

I totally agree with the first post. I also believe that every player gives 100%

Define 100% though. Does it just equate to running around the pitch aimlessly to 100% limit of your physical ability? We don't really need a team of 'triers'.

If they are trying to 100% of their ability I cannot criticize them for that but I do totally take your point and sometimes I have to remind myself that certain players must be trying but they are just not good enough for us.

If Ally came to mine or your house today and asked either of us to come to training tomorrow and then after training he said we'd done well and would be partnering jig in central defence next week we would be surprised,we would probably shit it, we would probably have a horrendous game but we would both definitely give 100%. So surely we as individuals could not be criticized for that.

I think the problem lies with what happens to the players when they are off the pitch,whether it is lifestyle,training or just the general culture that Allys personality brings to the club.

Selecting a player(s) that's not good enough to wear the jersey is one thing. Watching the player(s) not giving a sh*t and not playing to the best of their ability no matter how limited their ability be, is worse. It hurts us fans more to see no desire, hunger or passion wearing the blue jersey.

I'd rather an average player constantly giving 100% and playing for the team, than a supposedly rated player who thinks he can waltz because their is 10 other players.

From the outside it appears as if their is no strict control in the dressing room from Ally. Players are doing and saying what the like as if their is no one to answer to. I'm sure most agree.

Agree with the social media point, Walter had the right idea with that. They need to be fearful of the manager not look up to him as everybody's pal! I'd be tempted to go back to old training methods like Jock Wallace did, sand dunes running etc. Training should be dreaded as being painful and maximising physical exertion not an easy day having a good laugh. I'm not saying no one should enjoy themselves.

Selecting a player(s) that's not good enough to wear the jersey is one thing. Watching the player(s) not giving a sh*t and not playing to the best of their ability no matter how limited their ability be, is worse. It hurts us fans more to see no desire, hunger or passion wearing the blue jersey.

I'd rather an average player constantly giving 100% and playing for the team, than a supposedly rated player who thinks he can waltz because their is 10 other players.

From the outside it appears as if their is no strict control in the dressing room from Ally. Players are doing and saying what the like as if their is no one to answer to. I'm sure most agree.

Ian Black comes into mind here.

As Godfather says, there's a reason why they aren't performing as well as they could.

On paper we're better than most teams in the country, they don't have to fear for their places though.

Maybe the youth aren't good enough but I'd still start them in place of someone who isn't performing, the embarrassment of being replaced by a kid should be enough to wake these arseholes up, Ally will persist with his veterans though showing the youngsters that there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

That's Boyd and Miller guaranteed a start most weeks now as well, regardless of form, what about Gallagher? Clark?

We should be contacting Steven Spielberg to see if he wants to buy the naming rights to Ibrox, Jurassic Park would fit right in with the dinosaur we have prowling the arena looking lost.