"Kris Boyd is in the best shape of his life"

Wawrinka

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's 100% not any slimmer than he was before.

His work rate is non existant and has a first touch like a rapist but we knew these things, what he does do is score a shit load of goals.

He scored so many before because we had Mendes, Ferguson, Davis ect laying them on...now we have Law, Black and Templeton....

Boyd requires service, simple as that. We as a team however are about as creative as a quadruple amputee with a paint brush.

His work rate is non existant and has a first touch like a rapist but we knew these things, what he does do is score a shit load of goals.

He scored so many before because we had Mendes, Ferguson, Davis ect laying them on...now we have Law, Black and Templeton....

Boyd requires service, simple as that. We as a team however are about as creative as a quadruple amputee with a paint brush.

Some of those "foot and mouth" painters are very talented you know!

:lol::D

Amazed at the amount of people that are defending him. He was the exact same first time around.

Spl all time top scorer with 189 goals is a good enough reason to defend him m8.89 of which were in poor Kilmarnock teams one of which he single handedly saved from relegation only last season.The problem we have is'nt Boyd it's the service or lack of to Boyd.Boyd will always have his critics caus he's no Michael Mols but the reason he's back at Ibrox is because he does the hardest job in football which is hitting the back of the net.

Spl all time top scorer with 189 goals is a good enough reason to defend him m8.89 of which were in poor Kilmarnock teams one of which he single handedly saved from relegation only last season.The problem we have is'nt Boyd it's the service or lack of to Boyd.Boyd will always have his critics caus he's no Michael Mols but the reason he's back at Ibrox is because he does the hardest job in football which is hitting the back of the net.

Boyd needs everyone else doing the work for him. He's a lazy, useless bastard unless he's scoring a 6 yard tap in.

Maybe we buy the whole Kilmarnock midfield and guarantee ourselves 25 goals this season?

I remember a lot of tap ins and a lot of penalties. And he was a lazy, fat bastard that could barely run 10 yards without dying.

Aye that's right he scored a lot of tap ins and penalties . Do you only count 30 yard screamers when looking at scoring records ? If the ' fat lazy bastard ' scores with a tap in in our next game will you not be happy ?

Aye that's right he scored a lot of tap ins and penalties . Do you only count 30 yard screamers when looking at scoring records ? If the ' fat lazy bastard ' scores with a tap in in our next game will you not be happy ?

I wasn't complaining about him scoring those type of goals, merely making the point that that's it to his game. He has nothing else going for him. That's why he failed in the other 3 leagues he's played in since leaving us first time around.

I wasn't complaining about him scoring those type of goals, merely making the point that that's it to his game. He has nothing else going for him. That's why he failed in the other 3 leagues he's played in since leaving us first time around.

i know his limitations as well as anyone . What he did in other leagues doesn't particularly interest me . It's what he does for us that matters . I watched him on Sunday taking up great positions only for his team mates to fail to find him . I've no doubt given half decent service he will score a barrel load of goals at this level .

i know his limitations as well as anyone . What he did in other leagues doesn't particularly interest me . It's what he does for us that matters . I watched him on Sunday taking up great positions only for his team mates to fail to find him . I've no doubt given half decent service he will score a barrel load of goals at this level .

I've no doubt he'll score a lot against the small clubs, while contributing next to nothing against Hibs, Hearts and probably even Falkirk. He's a bit of a big game bottler.

I've no doubt he'll score a lot against the small clubs, while contributing next to nothing against Hibs, Hearts and probably even Falkirk. He's a bit of a big game bottler.

As I said I watched him on Sunday taking up great positions . The fact he didn't receive the ball had nothing to do with bottle .

Well there you go , you've learned something new . Next time you're at a game and we're attacking try watching the positions he take up .

I did actually against Hibs. Maybe he was just moving (aye right lol) into these positions because you were there and he was trying to impress you ?