Durrant & McDowall

BigBearButt

Emotions are running high and after yet another rangers performance devoid of even the basic standards of football then I think its seriously time we start evaluating not just McCoist but Durrant & McDowall.

Just what are they bringing to the table?

Watching the hearts match they are just stood there and didnt seem to realise it was down to them to switch things about. Are they happy with how McCoist is setting things up? Are they seeing things in training that we arent? In fact what do they do at training? Certainly not practicing set pieces thats for sure. The standard of play is horrendous but the fact we cant even profit from set plays because our delivery is so poor is just unforgiveable.

Ultimately if we are saying we cant afford to pay off McCoist why not sack his 'buddies' and install someone like Billy Davies to either force McCoist to change his ways or move on himself.

Either way something has to give.

Emotions are running high and after yet another rangers performance devoid of even the basic standards of football then I think its seriously time we start evaluating not just McCoist but Durrant & McDowall.

Just what are they bringing to the table?

Watching the hearts match they are just stood there and didnt seem to realise it was down to them to switch things about. Are they happy with how McCoist is setting things up? Are they seeing things in training that we arent? In fact what do they do at training? Certainly not practicing set pieces thats for sure. The standard of play is horrendous but the fact we cant even profit from set plays because our delivery is so poor is just unforgiveable.

Ultimately if we are saying we cant afford to pay off McCoist why not sack his 'buddies' and install someone like Billy Davies to either force McCoist to change his ways or move on himself.

Either way something has to give.

I would just go for a job lot (all three) and offer Davies the job until the end of the season with an opt in/out from both sides next May.

Simples.

Midfield quality aside, I struggle to see how there is no basic midfield understanding or structure giving how quality a player and highly rated Durrant was in his day. Surely its natural to think he would have some sort of focus on coaching ,advising, influencing the midfield.

Also I'm sure we were behind in a game last season at Ibrox and came back to win and Ally admitted in his post match interview that KMcD suggested a tactical change, which saw us coming back and winning the game.

I do agree we are needing a full clear out in the dugout, however who knows what Kenny and Ian propose and suggest to Ally, the final decisions the managers.