Next Round Of Petrofact Training Cup

allcinaye

RANGERS V CLYDE

PETROFAC TRAINING CUP

IBROX STADIUM

MONDAY 18 AUGUST, KICK OFF - 7.35PM

Iv'e just received an e-mail regarding the above match and to be quiet honest at the moment i'm struggling to find the motivation to travel through for the game.

Is there any one else in a similar frame of mind?

RANGERS V CLYDE

PETROFAC TRAINING CUP

IBROX STADIUM

Iv'e just received an e-mail regarding the above match and to be quiet honest at the moment i'm struggling to find the motivation to travel through for the game.

Me....and I'm only twelve miles away....

Me too, i went tuesday and sunday and i can't justify spending a lot of money to go and see the football thats being served up so il be giving it a miss.

Surely when the board realise that Ally's management of the team is costing the club money change will be made.

Before yesterday, Iv'e never felt so low after a game since the Ramsden Cup Final.

Even during the game yesterday the lack of hope from the other fans around me was palpable.

Ok. So this may not be the most glamorous competition in football but it is another source of much needed revenue for us in our current financial predicament.

If we continue to perform like that, how long can we sustain our survival with the current expenditure that exists at the moment.

RANGERS V CLYDE

PETROFAC TRAINING CUP

IBROX STADIUM

Yes, I live near Stranraer now and travelled up for the Hibs and Hearts games. Ive got a ticket for Dumbarton home game, but doubt i'll go now.

Went to the ticket centre this morning to add the game to our season tickets.

Without underestimating Clyde, but after the last few games I think the game should be our chance to adjust the formation with the additions of McKay Gallagher Clark and co, who Ally would call our fringe players.

If a rot of massively underperforming players and management/coaching team at Rangers sets in over time then ambition for success in this competition will be what the management team look for. Not where the Support wants to be. The more we scuttle down the slippery slope of mediocrity in the quality of our play from players who can perform much much better (and are paid to) the more games like this will become our competitive fixtures where progress is measured on beating Clyde. Attendances will suffer. Could be fortunate to get a crowd of 10000.

Don't know what the break even crowd attendance is for running / policing / stewarding etc Ibrox is for a game like this. If it loses Rangers money then that would add more bad taste to the mediocrity on offer right now.

Having now had time to consider what to do Iv'e decided to go to this game.

Iv'e licked my wounds and gotten over the disappointment of our recent performances.

Hope springs eternal as they say, so I will travel through on Monday with the firm belief that things can only get better.

Having now had time to consider what to do Iv'e decided to go to this game.

Iv'e licked my wounds and gotten over the disappointment of our recent performances.

Hope springs eternal as they say, so I will travel through on Monday with the firm belief that things can only get better.

thanks for gracing us with your presence