COD: Advanced Warfare

Ace

Watched the reveal....it now looks like a shit Titanfall...Titanfall but without the cool mechs...

Everything that is wrong with COD...they are x10. Honestly...what ever happened to tactical gameplay? Manic shooters have surly past the sell by date.

The mechs ruined Titanfall tbh. The fact you can now customise scorestreaks is every interesting, if it takes alot from Black Ops 2 i will be happy as Ghosts is aids on a disc.

It looks terrible.

I don't know why they can't just go back to it's early roots and work from there.

Anyone else wishing they would do another 1940's type WW2 game for next gen?

i'd love another ww2 shooter mate.they died out as there were far too many of them being released during the early 2000's,but i think it's time for them to make a return,fed up with all these futuristic fps games now.

i'd love another ww2 shooter mate.they died out as there were far too many of them being released during the early 2000's,but i think it's time for them to make a return,fed up with all these futuristic fps games now.

Aye mate that's what we need.

These futuristic games now are utter pish.

Old school in the trentches and on the beaches is what we need.

Aye mate that's what we need.

These futuristic games now are utter pish.

Old school in the trentches and on the beaches is what we need.

would love to fight on omaha beach and the streets of arnhem on ps4 mate,fed up looking at skyscrapers and mirrored buildings.

• 2 weeks later...

He gets paid by Activision and ad revenue, ofcourse he'll say its good, he won't say its shit as he won't get anymore expensive trips from Activision, lol.

That's the kind of pish that killed TV game review shows as well. EA, or whoever, buy advertising during the show (ad breaks etc) and the show is forced to gush over absolute tripe.

He gets paid by Activision and ad revenue, ofcourse he'll say its good, he won't say its shit as he won't get anymore expensive trips from Activision, lol.

He gets all sorts of trips paid for him from various places so his honest opinion wouldn't cost him to much