Ally and coaches to go?

JamieG54

Once Ally is out on his arse I think we should have a full clearout of all coaches top to bottom. Our youth sides dont seem to play good football going by the reports and comments. Sinclair went to parkhead played defensive against the tims and got beat with the youths recently.. Ally mark two in the making. We should have european coaches flooding Murray Park with new ideas. Have then in for 5 years and watch the results grow.

We just need to freshen our club up in my opinion. New brand new style.

Once Ally is out on his arse I think we should have a full clearout of all coaches top to bottom. Our youth sides dont seem to play good football going by the reports and comments. Sinclair went to parkhead played defensive against the tims and got beat with the youths recently.. Ally mark two in the making. We should have european coaches flooding Murray Park with new ideas. Have then in for 5 years and watch the results grow.

We just need to freshen our club up in my opinion. New brand new style.

Was the Glasgow cup final where Sinky displayed all his tactical nous.

Mate of Allys who is also on a more than adequate salary for what he achieves.

Agree with the clear out of certain employees at youth level , but not all. Some decent coaches in the younger age groups