More Horror At Ibrox (Besides the norm, Ally oot)

cce94a477aa56af1a6aa275eef48e880_XL.jpgTHE Rangers Charity Foundation is proud to present our first ever Halloween Nightwalk at Ibrox.

As darkness falls on the hallowed turf we will be opening up the stadium for a special fundraising walk around the pitch (black!).

All ages are welcome and as its Halloween, we are encouraging spooky fancy dress for children and adults alike – it will all add to the atmosphere and we will have prizes for the best costumes.

Come along to Ibrox on the evening of Saturday 25 October and take on our 3km (7 laps), 5km (12 laps) or 10km (25 laps) challenge with fellow supporters – it promises to be a scarily good night and it's all for a great cause!

Our charity walks in the past at Ibrox have been very popular and renowned for their great atmosphere, and the Halloween Nightwalk should be no exception.

Registration for the event is now open and you can download a registration form by clicking here or contact the Foundation on 0141 580 8775 or by email to rangerscharity@rangers.co.uk.

The Registration Fee for the event is just £10 per person or £5 for 4 - 8 year olds.

There are five types of entry:

• VAMPIRES (aged 16 and over)
  • GOBLINS (aged 9–15)
  • WITCHES & WIZARDS (aged 4–8)
  • PUMPKINS (aged 0–3)
  • MONSTERS (which is for teams of three or more people)

All participants aged 9 years and older are asked to raise a minimum of £50 in sponsorship. Entrants 4–8 years of age are asked to try and raise a minimum of £20 in sponsorship.

More details can be found on the Registration Form, and remember that every participant that raises £100 or more in support of the Foundation’s fantastic work will become a True Blue Hero and be invited to a special reception with a first team player to receive a True Blue Hero medal from the Foundation.

I'd take my Son to this but he's only 2. I doubt he'd be willing to do 7 laps of the park. Plus,i've been inside Ibrox at night when the lights are off and you can't really see much but I guess that's the point here.