Simon Lappin on trial for 2 weeks

Adoniram

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has been allegedly saying at Auchenhowie that he still has circa £25k a week available for players wages.

no he hasn't, thats bullshit - there is enough genuine reasons to get at McCoist so there's no need to spread lies as all it does ia dilute the truth

Is everyone intentionally avoiding the huge fucking elephant in the room or are people just not joining the dots?

If you're seeing it the way I am, it's very hard to be critical of the manager and signings. We can be critical of tactics and the way the team is set out, but I doubt for one minute McCoist would be signing many of these players at all if he had the choice. Our "marquee signings" have been Miller and Boyd to placate a lust for "quality" despite being past it. and the rest are fillers that would never get near a Rangers reserve team, but might just get us to the next level.

And if you're going to bleat about "he signed them" then I agree, he did. But who else is there to sign? This is where we're at guys, until financial stability is achieved or a sugar daddy rides in. Another manager might get us playing a better system that suits some of the players, but the base quality of what we have isn't going to increase much.

I dont think hes a dedicated left back, he's a left sided midfielder that can play there but he's hovering just under average and unless we're entertaining offers for Walllace, completely unnecessary.

....Hes a midfielder!....and has been recommended by Sir Davie of Weir...I believe....hard tackling experienced leader on the pitch apparently...time will tell but I hope and pray Black has been told to do one....

If you're seeing it the way I am, it's very hard to be critical of the manager and signings. We can be critical of tactics and the way the team is set out, but I doubt for one minute McCoist would be signing many of these players at all if he had the choice. Our "marquee signings" have been Miller and Boyd to placate a lust for "quality" despite being past it. and the rest are fillers that would never get near a Rangers reserve team, but might just get us to the next level.

And if you're going to bleat about "he signed them" then I agree, he did. But who else is there to sign? This is where we're at guys, until financial stability is achieved or a sugar daddy rides in. Another manager might get us playing a better system that suits some of the players, but the base quality of what we have isn't going to increase much.

What I'm seeing is Rangers are trialling left back - ohhh he is a left left back people, he started as a left midfielder at St Mirren but was moved to left back at Norwich and probably had the best time of his career, Norwich fans have a lot of affection for him and he's been a LB ever sincr.

Back to the point, what im seeing is a left back on trial, with two left backs already on the books and us coming out and saying we need to make up a £4m short fall then im seeing this as looking for Lee Wallace's replacement.

We'd be lucky to get £1m for Wallace with the state we are in