Simon Lappin on trial for 2 weeks

Adoniram

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine the first game after our joke of a manager leaves?

It will be like Christmas, Mardi Gras, 12 July and a wee win win on the lottery all rolled into one.

Keep thinking about that day guys, that wee light at the end of the tunnel.

Every tunnel has an end: we're just wading through a really long, shitey one at the moment

Oh and Ally? Get to fuck, please (tu)

Can you imagine the first game after our joke of a manager leaves?

It will be like Christmas, Mardi Gras, 12 July and a wee win win on the lottery all rolled into one.

Keep thinking about that day guys, that wee light at the end of the tunnel.

Every tunnel has an end: we're just wading through a really long, shitey one at the moment

Oh and Ally? Get to fuck, please (tu)

Only thing keeping me going tbh.

If you're seeing it the way I am, it's very hard to be critical of the manager and signings. We can be critical of tactics and the way the team is set out, but I doubt for one minute McCoist would be signing many of these players at all if he had the choice. Our "marquee signings" have been Miller and Boyd to placate a lust for "quality" despite being past it. and the rest are fillers that would never get near a Rangers reserve team, but might just get us to the next level.

And if you're going to bleat about "he signed them" then I agree, he did. But who else is there to sign? This is where we're at guys, until financial stability is achieved or a sugar daddy rides in. Another manager might get us playing a better system that suits some of the players, but the base quality of what we have isn't going to increase much.

What about the big boy Sow at Hearts. He looks a great find. A young centre half who looks the part in Danny Wilson. Just to name 2 players that stood out on Sunday.

What about the big boy Sow at Hearts. He looks a great find. A young centre half who looks the part in Danny Wilson. Just to name 2 players that stood out on Sunday.

We need scouts to find guys like Sow. I may be wrong, but I think Wilson may have been approached about a return but chose to stay?

If you're seeing it the way I am, it's very hard to be critical of the manager and signings. We can be critical of tactics and the way the team is set out, but I doubt for one minute McCoist would be signing many of these players at all if he had the choice. Our "marquee signings" have been Miller and Boyd to placate a lust for "quality" despite being past it. and the rest are fillers that would never get near a Rangers reserve team, but might just get us to the next level.

And if you're going to bleat about "he signed them" then I agree, he did. But who else is there to sign? This is where we're at guys, until financial stability is achieved or a sugar daddy rides in. Another manager might get us playing a better system that suits some of the players, but the base quality of what we have isn't going to increase much.

I would say that the recruiting policies from the novice managers at both Hearts and Hibs have been far superior to McCoist's.