Simon Lappin on trial for 2 weeks

Adoniram

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a center mid!

No he's not, he's a left back who was an attacking lwft midfielder as a youngster, he may have played the odd game in the middle so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but he is now predominantly a left back

He's ovbiously being looked at as a left midfielder,most of the experts on here probably havn't seen him play for 5-6 years.

From his time at Norwich and Cardiff (which isn't ''nowhere'') I guarentee his final ball is better than what we have.

You should go onto their forums and apologise for us saying they are 'nowhere'.

There is no point in everyone falling out over a player that will probably just be using the training facilities, remember we let Craig Gordon get his fitness back and look where he is now!! No 1 fur the bheasts

And it will solely be the fault of the UoF & the SoS if he goes

I warned about this ages ago

They'll blank your claims with a counter claim.

"Eh.....it's no' 'oor fault....Charles Green's intervention is whit caused him tae' move..........honest Guv!"

For the record he's a left midfielder, not a left back nor a left winger. His assets are his ability to take a good free kick and corner which is something we don't possess in the first team or in the reserves or the youths or anywhere.

We need service from wide areas. We have one real winger - Templeton. McKay is a striker and Aird is a good lad who tries very hard but could be doing with help on his final ball. Simon Lappin for me is a decent signing in fairness if we get him on decent wages. If Lappin can play on the left, Temps on the right then we have 2 decent wide midfielders. Plus Lappin could help Aird etc with their final ball.

I will stress that it's only a decent signing if he's not on staggering wages.

For the record he's a left midfielder, not a left back nor a left winger. His assets are his ability to take a good free kick and corner which is something we don't possess in the first team or in the reserves or the youths or anywhere.

We need service from wide areas. We have one real winger - Templeton. McKay is a striker and Aird is a good lad who tries very hard but could be doing with help on his final ball. Simon Lappin for me is a decent signing in fairness if we get him on decent wages. If Lappin can play on the left, Temps on the right then we have 2 decent wide midfielders. Plus Lappin could help Aird etc with their final ball.

I will stress that it's only a decent signing if he's not on staggering wages.

Is he any better than Stevie Smith?

Are his free kicks any better?