Where is the SoS/UoF statements about Ally ?

Redsox1

Where is the SoS/UoF statements about Ally ?They say they speak for the bulk of the fans.

Well I don`t know a single fan who wants Ally to stay. Why aren`t they speaking for the fans now ?

If the SoS/UoF believe they speak for the fans they must come out today and ask for Ally to go.

If not we know they aren`t really interested in the fans view at all.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All they care about is securing their own people on the board so the likes of Dingwall can make a few quid off the club. They have done nothing to defend the clubs from attacks from the media or the tims or any of our enemies.

If they had led by example instead of bullying other Bears maybe theyd have won more support, reminds me of a quote from Storm of Swords/Game of Thrones "Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne."

ohh do u need yer wee hand held? ohh diddims

you want to hound a club legend and the man who refused the sfa sanctions do it yourself.

They are always bumping their gums about whats best or the club.

I wouldn`t let you hold my hand anyway as I`m not 100% sure your not from the beastly dark side.

Ally was only a club legend as a player.Worst manager in our history.

Just imagine we were paying a couple of directors the best part of 2 million a year to run the club into the ground.

What an outcry there would be.

Wallaces few hundred grand bonus is chump change in comparison.

Yet still they refuse to condemn the biggest money pit at the club.

Says it all about their claims of working for the betterment of the club.

They should think on.

If Ally remains much longer there may not be a club to give them a blazer.

They also won't be the union of fans either, just the union as the fans will be gone.

Can you show me a link where they say they speak for the bulk of the fans?

Theyre constantly called "fans representative" or "speaking on behalf of the Rangers fans" etc.

How should I know your the one saying it so it's up to you to back up your opinion. All I know is they don't speak for me and never will.

So you don`t think they portray themselves as speaking for the bulk of the fans ?

The OP's ongoing obsession with the SoS/UoF borders on the unhinged. His living room carpet must be worn out due to the 24 hour pacing taking place pn it.

Maybe the lady doth protest a little too much?

You're right, how dare he ask questions of those he feels are damaging the club he loves?

As far as I can see the problem is there's not enough people doing the same.

You're right, how dare he ask questions of those he feels are damaging the club he loves?

As far as I can see the problem is there's not enough people doing the same.

Commenting on a given statement is one thing, but constantly demanding statements from people you hate just so you can have a go at them is a tad obsessive.

Commenting on a given statement is one thing, but constantly demanding statements from people you hate just so you can have a go at them is a tad obsessive.

Not at all.

If the self~proclaimed "Fan's chiefs" or supporters groups claim to be our voice, why are they only commenting/releasing statements when it suits their agendas? Why are the quick to run to Rangers-hating media outlets when it's anti-board but not when the rest of us can't bear to watch what's on the field? We both know why.

It's a fair question in my eyes, but if you don't agree, you could always just leave his thread and let him spout whatever he wants?

So you don`t think they portray themselves as speaking for the bulk of the fans ?

No but what I think happens is that usually someone speaks for whatever fans group they are part of but the media or fans on here will portray them as a spokesman or fans representative and that then gets misrepresented as the whole fan base.

The person in the spotlight normally wants to promote their own group and usually do so during their interviews.