Gamescom 2014

Iakona

Quatum Break looked fucking sensational....This is why i bought a nxt-gen machine...why did it take so long to see these results.

Great news about Brian Laudrup coming to Fifa on Xbox One...Actually makes me want to play Ultimate Team.

Ori another game that looks stunning. Next month for Horizon 2 :thumbup:

Thought it was a great show by MS and they done well securing Tomb Raider...Last game was amazing and i expect the next to be even better.

And finally we can play media off a USB...Didnt fucking take long MS

Want some advice, been hanging back on getting next gen since release but now with Fifa 15 and everything I'm going to get an Xbox One, is the £350 fifa 15 bundle a good deal and worth getting ?

Bloody amazing deal.

No talk on the Sony show?

Rime looks amazing.

PT/Silent Hill looks good...Demo out now go play guys report back!

Until Dawn looks interesting didnt show enough off...Apperently it was out on PS3 but i've never heard of it??

Wild again looks interesting...Did i hear the guy right about the size of the game? He said it's as big as Europe??? That's mightily impressive if true.

MGS though and that cardbox box...That was fucking stupid :lol:

The UK will get the beta first in Europe for PlayStation Now, which is now in beta in North America on PlayStation 4. The service allows players to stream PlayStation 3 games through a rental system, with different prices offered for various times. Sony is also looking into a subscription model for PlayStation Now.

Anyone used this with a US account yet. It any good, not sure if it is fully released or in BETA in the USA but feedback?

Quite pissed off that Tomb Raider will be an exclusive to Xbox, was looking forward to that for a while.

Well you'll be glad to know Phil Spencer(Xbox chief) has confirmed it's only a timed exclusive. He refused to say how long for, but he said it has a duration and after that it's nothing to do with him. All he's concerned about is the game releasing on Xbox during the 2015 holiday season.

I reckon it'll release on PS4 and PC early 2016... Just a sly move from MS to try and shift some consoles before Christmas next year.

Quite pissed off that Tomb Raider will be an exclusive to Xbox, was looking forward to that for a while.

Well you'll be glad to know Phil Spencer(Xbox chief) has confirmed it's only a timed exclusive. He refused to say how long for, but he said it has a duration and after that it's nothing to do with him. All he's concerned about is the game releasing on Xbox during the 2015 holiday season.

I reckon it'll release on PS4 and PC early 2016... Just a sly move from MS to try and shift some consoles during the Xmas rush(there will obviously be a bundle)