**** Falkirk vs Rangers (Fri KO 7:45pm) ****

WilliamFyfe

Although I'm not confident, I do hope the players respond and follow through on all their 'promises' since the Hearts defeat that they will do better. First action would be not to pay attention to what the manager has told them about the game.

Is guess Ally will go...

Bell

McGregor Moshni Zal Wallace

Jig

McLeod Law Templeton

Boyd Miller

I'd much rather see Aird in at RM, with McLeod moving central. I'd imagine that Moshni will be straight back in (despite needing some discipline instilled), and Jig will be accommodated in a defensive midfield role.

i am actually heading to watch rangers v falkirk doubting we will be able to take all 3 points, even under le guen and mcleish's poor seasons and playing at the likes of parkhead , pittodrie etc i always had a small bit of hope we would pull a result/performance out the bag. this team and management fill me with nothing but dread. that is how far we have fallen. I hope I am pleasantly surprised and we get a decent performance and result.

With regards to our right back problem - is Kyle McAusland injured or out on loan?

No idea. Not being considered as too young and inexperienced? Did a decent job there last season when called on then ditched for the dud Foster. I'd have him in the team.

I certainly hope the team aren't as negative as some of the fans.

McCoist isn't the man for the long term, I think we all know that but we are well capable of winning tonight.

Under this clown we are not in anyway well capable of beating anyone

I certainly hope the team aren't as negative as some of the fans.

McCoist isn't the man for the long term, I think we all know that but we are well capable of winning tonight.

we have the second best squad in the scottish game, we are also capable of giving the tarriers a beating

however we have probably the worst manager in the scottish game, therefore we are not capable of beating an egg nevermind any other team