Red and black "dingwall" tops

EatDolphins

Click on it. The kids sizes are £12.74... adult £16.50 (RRP £22.00) so using your £4 per shirt, that's £20.50. So yeah, about £10 is going to buy shares. The great RST swindle eh :rolleyes:

Less any discount from bulk buying.

So where is the £1.50 from each top and any additional bulk discount being appropriated to?

Why the non transparency if all is above board?

And I trust the sums add up for £10 x exact number of strips sold = value of shares purchased?

Basic accounts should be able to evidence this.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less any discount from bulk buying.

So where is the £1.50 from each top and any additional bulk discount being appropriated to?

Why the non transparency if all is above board?

And I trust the sums add up for £10 x exact number of strips sold = value of shares purchased?

Basic accounts should be able to evidence this.

this is one of the major issues of fan unity imho. there has not been enough transparency with the rfff and other endeavors related to ff and others. sad that it gets in the way of scrutiny of whats going on by those in control of our club right now

this is one of the major issues of fan unity imho. there has not been enough transparency with the rfff and other endeavors related to ff and others. sad that it gets in the way of scrutiny of whats going on by those in control of our club right now

Agree to an extent.

IMO some outwith the blazers / MA etc are gaining from our situation financially or otherwise. And it stinks.

I wasn't involved in the purchase of the shirts, so no idea where they were sourced from and what price they got for bulk buying.

Have you asked the same questions of sports direct and official merchandise?

I believe funds from the protest shirt have been set aside for the forthcoming issue. Given the number of these shirts I've seen around Ibrox and factoring in many owners of these shirts were boycotting, I'd hazard a guess that a fair few thousand pounds have been raised.

no one is in any doubt that a fair few thousand pounds have been raised

that, indeed, is the very point!

red and black the colours of govan and our socks

how much we get from sports direct for each shirt sale?

How much profit does Rangers FC make off the red and black tops? Im not talking about how much money goes to buying shares because thats not the same as making profit from a sale.

And yes Rangers wear red and black socks, but our colours are red white and blue not red white blue and black. These tops are not Rangers tops no matter how much folk want them to be.

We had a purlple away top once, if i draw RFC on a purple tshirt and sell it does it make it a Rangers top? Naw.

Why dont each of us make our own custom personalised top. Any colour you want, any design and any badge, apparently they will all be Rangers tops.

if you took the same badge from the Red and Black tops and put it on a green and white top would it still be a Rangers shirt?

Would it not have made more sense financially for the club if you kept the £32 to yourself then donated it to RF or br when a new share issue was opened Up. That way it's £32 to shares rather than £10

Even thats no use, the shares bought are from current shareholders, so rangers dont see a penny of the money

I wasn't involved in the purchase of the shirts, so no idea where they were sourced from and what price they got for bulk buying.

I believe funds from the protest shirt have been set aside for the forthcoming issue. Given the number of these shirts I've seen around Ibrox and factoring in many owners of these shirts were boycotting, I'd hazard a guess that a fair few thousand pounds have been raised.

The deal from club merchandise appears to stink, heavily weighted in MA favour. But that is a hardnose business man manipulating a situation.

This has never been announced as a profit making exercise for an individual or business. Is this the case?

£10 from a £32 is said to be the profit, and going to shares. How is this audited? How do you know how many strips have been sold which generate this?

Does this correlate to the value of shares purchased / cash banked to future purchase? How can you be sure this is the full profit per sold strip? What is the breakdown cost of £22 per strip? Is money being misappropriated from the share fund? Who is managing the fund, auditing it? Where does the interest go?

So many questions, so few answers.

Could the lack of transparency be sinister...............

People are complaining about the black and red tops when Ashley is creaming 92 pence in the pound off the Club in merchandise ? Seriously ?

Incredible......................................

:ohmy:

Do we only seek transparency where those ( allegedly ) ripping off fans or misappropriating funds are within the club.

What would be worse - a businessman screwing fans over or a Rangers supporter screwing other fans over?

How many have you seen around Ibrox. I very rarely see more than one or 2

How can we pull together when we still have cunts boycotting matches and fellow cunts selling their own merchandise to line their own pockets. Great demonstration of pulling together.

JG - well Fergie (Ian) speaks well og him so that does me. I hope he has the ability to monitor/mentor Mini the Moocher.

serious question how is he a mooch? dont care for the guy one way or another but did he demand a redundancy payment?

MOOCHER:Someone who always asks for things and favors constantly and will never leave you alone. They will ask for money, rides to places, for you to do simple tasks they could do easily but they think the whole world should cater to them, basically just a leech to everyone around them, a parasite to the community.

Guy has been mooching around Rangers for years. Everytime his free ride is under threat he's off running to the DR. Always asking for things - well he asked Kennedy, McColl and his fellow Blue Knights -- all of them fell short.

Leech, parasite - don't think that requires further explanation.

or a Rangers supporter screwing other fans over?

I don't believe that's what he's doing though. It was 20 years ago that Dingwall and the Govanhill Gub were warning us of dire times sometime in the future due to Murray's recklessness. They were ignored or laughed at by the vast majority because all they could see was 9 in a row unfolding.

History has proved those who contributed to FF all those years ago were correct all along.

Lessons have not been learned by some, it would seem.

People are complaining about the black and red tops when Ashley is creaming 92 pence in the pound off the Club in merchandise ? Seriously ?

So by your logic, if any tom dick or harry is upset with any merch deal at Ibrox, they can just design their own tops and sell them and we should call them Rangers shirts.

Just because the merch deal was shit doesnt make these tops Rangers tops, amd the club doesnt make any profit for them either. Buying shares isnt the same as the club making money.

Folk are going absolutely nuts in attempts to point score.

I don't believe that's what he's doing though. It was 20 years ago that Dingwall and the Govanhill Gub were warning us of dire times sometime in the future due to Murray's recklessness. They were ignored or laughed at by the vast majority because all they could see was 9 in a row unfolding.

History has proved those who contributed to FF all those years ago were correct all along.

Lessons have not been learned by some, it would seem.

Separate issues.

Im talking about generating income into your own personal bank account off the back of a support funded scheme.

That would be immoral if undeclared would it not?

I still can't understand why a rangers fan would buy anything from sports direct

Ashley has robbed us from so much income .

If you refuse to buy from him he will have no choice but to move on its not as if

Rangers fc are getting any great funds .

Ashley and his gang have embarrassed our club and made us a laughing stock .

see all the shares the RST recently bought with the red and black money, how much went to rangers

even a rough figure if your not sure

i'll give you a clue, it has a zero in it and pretty much fuck all else

I still can't understand why a rangers fan would buy anything from sports direct

Ashley has robbed us from so much income .

If you refuse to buy from him he will have no choice but to move on its not as if

Rangers fc are getting any great funds .

Ashley and his gang have embarrassed our club and made us a laughing stock .

do you honestly believe that ashley made SD into a 2,5billion worth company by relying on football fans?

Until the retail deal with spiv Ashley is resolved then it makes sense to keep buying these strips. They're are a better design than the home top this year anyway

Or to put your cash into Rangers in some way - tickets, hospitality, player sponsor etc after Friday.

Gives king the best chance of succeeding if we do what any board needs - supporters to spend cash

Until the retail deal with spiv Ashley is resolved then it makes sense to keep buying these strips. They're are a better design than the home top this year anyway

These tops and the retail deal are fuck all to do with each other. Buying these tops doesnt effect the retail deal whatsoever. And Rangers make zero profit from sales of Red and Black tops, a fact that keeps getting ignored in this thread.

Buying these tops instead of buying tops from SD does affect the retail deal, of course it does.

If nobody bought any of the strips from SD for a full season and bought the Lion Brand ones then SD would lose a lot of cash. It will never happen but just wanted to point out that it obviously can have an effect on the retail deal.

I was under the impression that the profit from the shirt sales was being held until the DK share issue happens. If this is the case the full amount of that cash will be going directly to the club as it will be used to buy the diluted shares.

I agree in the need for transparrency in regards to the shirt funds but instead of arguing about it here why don't all those who care about it get onto the RST and get them to publish the information.

do you honestly believe that ashley made SD into a 2,5billion worth company by relying on football fans?

If no Rangers fans purchased any Rangers merchendise from SD what reason would he have to sell Rangers merchendise?

Of course it'll have very little effect on his wealth but it will have an effect on his Rangers interest

Buying these tops instead of buying tops from SD does affect the retail deal, of course it does.

If nobody bought any of the strips from SD for a full season and bought the Lion Brand ones then SD would lose a lot of cash. It will never happen but just wanted to point out that it obviously can have an effect on the retail deal.

I was under the impression that the profit from the shirt sales was being held until the DK share issue happens. If this is the case the full amount of that cash will be going directly to the club as it will be used to buy the diluted shares.

I agree in the need for transparrency in regards to the shirt funds but instead of arguing about it here why don't all those who care about it get onto the RST and get them to publish the information.

The alternative that makes best sense if you've a great issue with buying the official top is to not buy any top at all.