All our ex Players/Legends

Listening to the Rangers chat show last night and One of the guys mentioned them.

Where the hell are they all?

We haven't heard from any of these guys who made an absolute fortune from Rangers.

All they do is break cover with something negative about the Board and come out with digs at them.

Why are they so quick to get involved in that yet not willing to discuss the State of the Team on the Pitch?

They have all went down in my estimation and only come out to have digs at the Board.

Why?

They are a massive disappointment to me and just

ruin their reputations by jumping on the Anti Rangers bandwagon that feeds the Mhedia who hate us.

Listening to the Rangers chat show last night and One of the guys mentioned them.

Where the hell are they all?

We haven't heard from any of these guys who made an absolute fortune from Rangers.

All they do is break cover with something negative about the Board and come out with digs at them.

Why are they so quick to get involved in that yet not willing to discuss the State of the Team on the Pitch?

They have all went down in my estimation and only come out to have digs at the Board.

Why?

They are a massive disappointment to me and just

ruin their reputations by jumping on the Anti Rangers bandwagon that feeds the Mhedia who hate us.

The regime who are in control of our club are not Rangers .

Nachothelegend can't tell the difference between being anti regime and anti Rangers . If an ex player or fan criticises the board they are no more anti Rangers than anyone who criticises the manager .

Where the fuck a're they all?

Dragging us through the dirt and making a quick buck in the Louden.

I would argue the exact opposite. Guys who have stepped forward and tried to have a say over the last few years have been ridiculed by the fans. Bomber and Gough have been totally ridiculed. Laudrup could have come forward and backed a cause he thought would help the club and there would be people on here dragging him in to the dirt. What I would say to all our ex-players and legends is simply - Stay away. The support is factioned, and at times, very poisonous indeed. Even if you think it's in the best interests of the club to come forward and try to help like Richard Gough did, don't do it. For the sake of your reputation just stay away from us.

I would argue the exact opposite. Guys who have stepped forward and tried to have a say over the last few years have been ridiculed by the fans. Bomber and Gough have been totally ridiculed. Laudrup could have come forward and backed a cause he thought would help the club and there would be people on here dragging him in to the dirt. What I would say to all our ex-players and legends is simply - Stay away. The support is factioned, and at times, very poisonous indeed. Even if you think it's in the best interests of the club to come forward and try to help like Richard Gough did, don't do it. For the sake of your reputation just stay away from us.

Would that Include DJ?

Cause he comes out with Stuff Regularly .

He is the Only One IMO who has a Rough Idea and is up to Speed.

Some of them Turned their Backs on us during our Plight and said we where a different Club and we should appologise.

Would that Include DJ?

Cause he comes out with Stuff Regularly .

He is the Only One IMO who has a Rough Idea and is up to Speed.

Some of them Turned their Backs on us during our Plight and said we where a different Club and we should appologise.

For me, DJ's lost all credibility. Radio has given DJ a constant platform from which to air his views on Rangers for years. He's failed to defend the club far too often and some of the stuff he does come out with is just cringeworthy. Listening to some of his appearances on Clyde made me really fucking angry. Celtic fans coming on one after the other to call us cheats while he sits and says nothing. No, not having it.

Difference is Gough said we died and bomber seemed half cut all the time .

I mean was easy for Negri, Mols, Novo etc to support the SOS March to ibrox

I think Mcleish has done well with his comments in the press

Difference is Gough said we died and bomber seemed half cut all the time .

I mean was easy for Negri, Mols, Novo etc to support the SOS March to ibrox

I think Mcleish has done well with his comments in the press

If you want to hold that against Gough I totally understand. I never forgave James Traynor for it so I know exactly where you're coming from.

Bomber might not be the best public speaker but he was well positioned inside Ibrox at the time he decided to speak out. We should've listened to what he had to say. Comments like "he seemed half cut" is just the type of thing I'm talking about. He tries to speak out and tell the fans what he believes is happening at Ibrox and is ridiculed for it.

Also, who gives a fuck about Negri? This is a guy who tried to use Rangers as a stepping stone to England and when he couldn't decided to just sit in a huff for years and flush his career away. The guy's a fucking loser. What the fuck was he even doing there? :lol:

As soon as they say something you don't like you'll just start moaning calling them all the names under the sun anyway.

Best for them to keep away and keep quiet.

Exactly this. They can't win, whatever they say. One faction of fans will be at their throats, especially as Rangers fans seem to find it much easier to throw insults at former players these days, regardless of how much they've done for the club in the past.

Gough, Butcher, Brown, DJ, Goram, Souness etc have all had it in the neck a various points. Best to leave the fans to it.