Xbox 360 - Best games

Brian Fantana

just picked one up for £30 on fleabay so i can play the Halo games, what other games would you recommend for it? Already have PS3 so i'm looking more toward exclusives for the platform

heard alan wake was decent,then there's the gears of war series,was the one game i always hoped would make the ps3.the bluenose1972 would know more mate.

Don't mean to hijack your thread Brian, I got give these games recently just wondering if any are any good?

I've only had an xbox these last couple of years and mainly play cod or fifa.

rangersmedia-1408105469-U66362.jpg

It's a decent collection; I'd personally recommend Bioshock, Halo, Fallout, Oblivion. Mirror's Edge is a nice wee parkour game, but it can occasionally be annoying.

cheers guys, i'm more into the FPS games so Halo and gears of war are definitely on the list.

any good tactical ones a la Metal Gear that are xbox exclusive?

Not at all. There's a reason people would say the only xbox 360 exclusives last gen were HALO, GEARS OF WAR AND FABLE. Cos most of the rest were either kinect games or just utter shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_exclusives_%28seventh_generation%29#Xbox_360

This gen should be no different sadly.

Not at all. There's a reason people would say the only xbox 360 exclusives last gen were HALO, GEARS OF WAR AND FABLE. Cos most of the rest were either kinect games or just utter shit.

http://en.wikipedia....ation)#Xbox_360

This gen should be no different sadly.

cheers.

i dunno, the Xbox one looks like it has more scope for development and just needs developers to exploit it more but the PS4 is getting all the hype at the moment. Xbox one will never outsell it now but i think it may be the better machine.

cheers.

i dunno, the Xbox one looks like it has more scope for development and just needs developers to exploit it more but the PS4 is getting all the hype at the moment. Xbox one will never outsell it now but i think it may be the better machine.

Xbox hardly has any first party studios to develop games which is why they had to buy Titanfall to keep it away from PS4 and make out like Rise of the Tomb Raider was an exclusive when it's only timed. PS4 on the other hand has lots and lots of first party studios all working on games at the moment. The good thing about it is the way that these games are gonna be announced in the future. They won't be announced at all until they are within 6 months of being ready to ship. They've obviously learned their lesson with the likes of the Last Guardian.

Don't mean to hijack your thread Brian, I got give these games recently just wondering if any are any good?

I've only had an xbox these last couple of years and mainly play cod or fifa.

rangersmedia-1408105469-U66362.jpg

Alot of good games there mate that'll keep you occupied for a good while :lol:

heard alan wake was decent,then there's the gears of war series,was the one game i always hoped would make the ps3.the bluenose1972 would know more mate.

Didn't know Alan Wake is just on Xbox alway's thought that was on Playstation too for some reason,great game.

Didn't know Alan Wake is just on Xbox alway's thought that was on Playstation too for some reason,great game.

It was rumoured to have been involved in a deal to bring Gran Tourismo to the Xbox but it never happened though it is developed by Microsoft and is scary as fuck