Does anyone hace a list of the length of our players contrac

Obviously with most of our players unsellable, I wouldn't mind knowing how much longer we have to get these "assets" out the door so we can get replacements.

Also, with Allys contract, what's the script?

He took half his original contract, but does anyone know that were we to sack him, would we need to pay off his half contract, or would it be the original contract we have to pay off?

If Ally goes, I'd like to see all those contracts renewed maybe bar Jig, Hutton and Daly - we might get to see what these players can actually play like.

Why? they're bang average players who are never going to be good enough for a title winning side,releasing all these would give a new manager more funds to bring in his own players who could actually contribute in the top division

Why? they're bang average players who are never going to be good enough for a title winning side,releasing all these would give a new manager more funds to bring in his own players who could actually contribute in the top division

I'll reserve my judgement on these players until we've got competent backroom staff and manager.

I'll reserve my judgement on these players until we've got competent backroom staff and manager.

They're not good enough for me,if they were young players with scope for improvement then they'd be worth keeping players like McKay,Gallagher for example,but on the whole the ragtag bunch our clueless manager has assembled are nothing more than journeymen who'll never be good enough