results against the sum

patchydoodle

I had the misfortune to find myself in the company of a giro jim last night. The unwashed bead rattler proclaimed that there has been at least one season when the scum beat us in all four league games. Summoning up all my powers of wit and repartee I told him to fuck off, however, does anyone know if the mhanky bastard is right?

Equally have we ever beat them in all four games?

I had the misfortune to find myself in the company of a giro jim last night. The unwashed bead rattler proclaimed that there has been at least one season when the scum beat us in all four league games. Summoning up all my powers of wit and repartee I told him to fuck off, however, does anyone know if the mhanky bastard is right?

Equally have we ever beat them in all four games?

And where was this? :lol:

Why ask stupid shit like this ? IF that was me , not that I'd be in a conversation with them , I'd say when? Rather than ask on here

Strange , very strange post

they done it in 03/04 and was part of a run where we couldnt beat the bastards for 8 games in a row in all competitions .

i remember and believe it was the 2-1 cup game prso and averladze which put an end to this run?

as for us we won all the league games in 96/97 but were knocked out the cup by them.

they done it in 03/04 and was part of a run where we couldnt beat the bastards for 8 games in a row in all competitions .

i remember and believe it was the 2-1 cup game prso and averladze which put an end to this run?

as for us we won all the league games in 96/97 but were knocked out the cup by them.

It was either that CIS Cup game when Shota scored in extra time or the second SPL game of the season when Novo scored a pen and then Prso scored.

Got the DVD as well, feels a bit cringe looking back we made such a deal of of two mid-season wins that didn't guarantee anything.

I was 12 in my defense, getting old now. :(

I celebrated it like mad, we lost the previous 7 prior to the league cup game.

Got the DVD as well, feels a bit cringe looking back we made such a deal of of two mid-season wins that didn't guarantee anything.

I was 12 in my defense, getting old now. :(

I got it for Christmas, only watched it the once and I remember the games being meh to watch.

Think we made a big deal out of it because we were getting rattled every time we played them back then. Would never buy a DVD like that now :lol: