The Shoehorn is real...

WATBB

But the Ally lovers told us we were wrong when we said he would play in all games.

McCulloch will play every single game this season, only thing that'll stop him being picked is if he gets injured.

Its sad to say but it would benefit the team greatly if Jig managed to pick up an injury that rules him out for the season. I would never want one of our own players to get injured but what else will keep him out the team

Oddly enough; the news of Ian Black being out injured was met with applause and cheers! It'd be the same if McCulloch picked up an injury to be honest.

Its sad to say but it would benefit the team greatly if Jig managed to pick up an injury that rules him out for the season. I would never want one of our own players to get injured but what else will keep him out the team

Fucking pathetic thing to say about a Bear - regardless of how annoying he is!

Big Jig is Rangers captain...You dont drop your captain for no reason. I'd like to see him upfront with Boydie.

You drop your captain if he isn't on form, and is causing the team problems. Just because he's the Loyal Lee McCulloch, Big Rangers Captain who stayed for the fight neebur! Doesn't mean he should get a game when he's playing worse than my gran.

I was just going to say that the captain would probably be the last to be dropped, but who made him the captain. More power to the argument that he'll be playing unless injured. I thought form should come into at some point, but Ally I'm sure has a plan to fight off that argument as well.

I was just going to say that the captain would probably be the last to be dropped, but who made him the captain. More power to the argument that he'll be playing unless injured. I thought form should come into at some point, but Ally I'm sure has a plan to fight off that argument as well.

"Jigs havin a wee dry spell, be awright for the next game, and the next, and the one after that, and the game after that too"

Don't wish injury upon a Rangers player ever, that's not right. But FFS Ally why the fuck is he playing? Lee is passed it. And bringing Moshni back in too. This is just a disaster waiting to happen. Please prove me wrong but said it too many times and rarely am i proved wrong. Come on the Gers. Let's see a fucking big reaction tonight. Don't think we're capable of a reaction with Ally though.