Rangers fans tonight

the last defenders of our great club, no matter how shite we are, no matter how bad off the park we are, you can guarantee that the away support will defend the lines to the very last man

i cannot praise them enough for tonight, and i have no doubt that the young boys get a boost and a buzz listening to the boys giving it laldy on the stands

the highly paid imposters on that park tonight should give 50% of their wages to tonights fans, tonight they carried the team

Fantastic hearing it on the Radio. From hearing the frustrations of the fans at the game for the majority of the match, to hearing the roars of encouragement and the having strength to start singing to boost the teams spirit to get the win. Proud bear.

The support last night? Thought it was a game of two halves. The first half, and actually 10-15m into the second half was up there with the worst we have performed in the last 2-3 years. It was around the hour mark that the hard core kicked in and tried to will the players on and squeeze a victory out of the game. Our away support is honestly second to none.

It was really only in the 2nd half I heard them so loudly and I was proud of them as well as puzzled as there was feck all to sign about at that point, but maybe it helped the players more than we think as we went on to play our best stuff and win the game.

Great Support. :thumbup:

It wasnt a great atmosphere last night however the atmosphere at Ibrox is going from bad to worse. There is a real apathy about the home support at present and can only improve by the football getting more enjoyable or through gloating at a certain disgusting club being taken to task for off field dodgy dealings.

It wasnt a great atmosphere last night however the atmosphere at Ibrox is going from bad to worse. There is a real apathy about the home support at present and can only improve by the football getting more enjoyable or through gloating at a certain disgusting club being taken to task for off field dodgy dealings.

Got to have "dignified silence", it's the Rangers way so we are told.