Mike Ashley, £4m to rename Ibrox

WATBB

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not sure how that loan works to be honest, I'm guessing it'd be; He gives us £4m, he renames the stadium, no interest on the loan, and when we have the money to pay him back, we give him it, and change the name back to Ibrox? <cr>

This is just on facebook and twitter right now, looking about for an article on it; bear in mind i did put "apparently" in the OP. As really I'm not even sure this is true.

But it's a joke if it's just a loan.

This is just on facebook and twitter right now, looking about for an article on it; bear in mind i did put "apparently" in the OP. As really I'm not even sure this is true.

But it's a joke if it's just a loan.

:ohmy: Oh shit, it's true!!!!!!!!!!! Sack the spivs!!!

Just teasing mate. Book of face & twatter are such reputable forms of media, and well renowned for their factual content. NOT!!

An interest free loan that the club desperately needs? What do we have to do for it - change a name to something that the fans will never use anyway?

How many no's in this thread? Admin anyone?

Fucking no brainer for me - take the cash and we can have Ibrox back after the AGM and a share option that brings in new investors.

No offence OP but this is another thread started by yourself just pulled directly from the world of twitter and FB,your last one being that McCoist had been summonsed to Ibrox for a meeting with the board which was clearly bullshit, obviously if you have something put it up but 99% of this stuff is just utter garbage.