Ibrox Stadium. 7:35pm KO.

Game on BBC alba?

Petrofac Training Cup R2

Bell

Mccauland McGregor Zal Wallace

Aird Law Macleod Temps

Boyd Clark

Subs a want to see McKay and Gallagher.

I reckon we'll win 2-0 again. Fingers crossed we see a good performance.

That teams looks good, only thing will be McGregor will be played RB again, i'll go 3-0.

Rangers will monitor Kenny Miller’s fitness over the next 24 hours before deciding whether to involve him in tomorrow’s Petrofac Training Cup tie with Clyde.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7463

Will never understand this clubs need to rush players back for games they should probably be rested for anyway.

He should be ruled out regardless and give him time to get back to 100%.

GOAT: I'll give you £15 for it. I got 3 numbers up on the lottery as well as a £1 on the correct score on Friday night. Where about will you be? I'll have to bring my car as it's a night time game, but I don't want to go into the town centre. Those one way streets screw me up something awful.

Rangers will monitor Kenny Miller’s fitness over the next 24 hours before deciding whether to involve him in tomorrow’s Petrofac Training Cup tie with Clyde.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7463

Will never understand this clubs need to rush players back for games they should probably be rested for anyway.

He should be ruled out regardless and give him time to get back to 100%.

Completely agree, absolutely no need to take a chance on him when we have Clark and Gallagher who can come in for him anyway, I'd like to think he'll change a good few for this match regardless but I doubt it to be honest.