**** Rangers vs Clyde (KO 7:35pm) ****

WilliamFyfe

Kelly

Sinnamon Zaliukas Faure Smith

MacLeod Murdoch

Aird Templeton McKay

Clark

Would like to see this as Clyde at Ibrox is a great opportunity to experiment a bit but sadly I think it'll be roughly the same as against Falkirk. Aird and Clark have to start though IMO and Faure deserves a shot in his actual position.

I bet half the people sticking McAusland at RB are the same people that moan about players out of position.

I moan about players playing out of position if they clearly can't play in that position. McAusland did well at RB at the start of last season IMO

I'm looking for this game to be the beginning of our revival from a horrible start to the season and a nice 3-0 win, plus some free flowing football should do the job nicely.

Probably should just stick to the 3-0 win and forget about the free flowing thingy.

Anyone know if there's pay at the gate for this one. I've been on the official site and they said you could pick up tickets from the ticket centre by paying cash I presume. And where is the ticket centre these days. I remember it being in Edmondston house, then the last time I picked up prepaid tickets, it was a wee wooden shack type thing at the corner of BL/GS.

Any info would help!

GOAT: I'll give you £15 for it. I got 3 numbers up on the lottery as well as a £1 on the correct score on Friday night. Where about will you be? I'll have to bring my car as it's a night time game, but I don't want to go into the town centre. Those one way streets screw me up something awful.

Your best mailing him mate

Ibrox Stadium. 7:35pm KO.

Game on BBC alba?

Petrofac Training Cup R2

Bell

Mccauland McGregor Zal Wallace

Aird Law Macleod Temps

Boyd Clark

Subs a want to see McKay and Gallagher.

I reckon we'll win 2-0 again. Fingers crossed we see a good performance.

Want a job? That is better than Ally will come up with!

Is the game on bbc alba?

Yep.

Don't want the Gaelic commentary?

Tip: If you have Sky, press the 'help' button, followed very quickly by no's 323516775861, make sure you press that sequence of numbers correctly or you'll fail.

Next...press i just ignore the message on your set as it's not important at this stage (if you don't get a message, press 'back up' as you probably got the sequence of no's wrong, so you'll have to start again, make sure you turn your set off for at least 5 minutes before restart) at this stage select the 'text 'button at the same time as the 'tv' button - a message will appear on your screen 'do you want to continue?'.

'It's important you select NO to this question as your remote control may explode'

After selecting this option wait 2.5 seconds then press 'mute' three times.

2-0 Rangers