**** Rangers vs Clyde (KO 7:35pm) ****

WilliamFyfe

Lovely goal again.

Look it might be clyde but this team have got it stinking from all of us for 3 games now. I think at times we should learn to praise them when they play well. We are far too many and critical IMO.

We've done all we could in this match and scored some great goals. It's a lot more like it and maybe just exactly what's required

Well said sir (tu)

Lovely goal again.

Look it might be clyde but this team have got it stinking from all of us for 3 games now. I think at times we should learn to praise them when they play well. We are far too many and critical IMO.

We've done all we could in this match and scored some great goals. It's a lot more like it and maybe just exactly what's required

Spot on (tu)

Why the fuck is he bringing on Faure? :anguish:

What a fucken ridiculous sub McCoist. Jesus fucking christ.

If Zal is injured put jig back there stick macleod in the middle and get Templeton on ffs.

I'd disagree with that actually.

Faure is much more in need of match practice, and there's no reason to risk an injury prone player like Temps when the match is already won.

Giving fringe players, like Shiels and Faure, a game when the game is already done. wtf is that about? Nobody does that. :rolleyes:

I'd still rather see the likes of Murdoch and Gallagher get a run but tonight is def progress and that's encouraging....mcculloch surely isn't going to play the full 90?

Miles better than anything we've had in a while, might only be Clyde but showing tonight that if we play with a bit of positivity and energy we can be decent

On the floor and thru the midfield, not over it. (tu)

I'd disagree with that actually.

Faure is much more in need of match practice, and there's no reason to risk an injury prone player like Temps when the match is already won.

Not only giving fringe players game time but ALSO playing Templeton....and taking Law off. Amazeballs. Ally actually making sensible changes. Next complaint please? :P

Aird , MacLeod and Clark are all having excellent games. Ally, why the fuck have you taken off Clark? :(

they were saying on the radio that he took a sore ome and it was precautionary. No issues with that at all.

Oooh temps is on.