**** Rangers vs Clyde (KO 7:35pm) ****

WilliamFyfe

Lovely goal again.

Look it might be clyde but this team have got it stinking from all of us for 3 games now. I think at times we should learn to praise them when they play well. We are far too many and critical IMO.

We've done all we could in this match and scored some great goals. It's a lot more like it and maybe just exactly what's required

Well said sir (tu)

Lovely goal again.

Look it might be clyde but this team have got it stinking from all of us for 3 games now. I think at times we should learn to praise them when they play well. We are far too many and critical IMO.

We've done all we could in this match and scored some great goals. It's a lot more like it and maybe just exactly what's required

Oi! No Positivity allowed in Bears Den!

Tbh I'd actually agree with the stronger team tonight, we looked devoid of any sort of confidence. Maybe it's more sensible to let them find their feet, get some decent passing and movement and play with a bit of freedom?

I'd still like to have seen the youngsters but weve been so poor it may have been a bit shit to throw them into a team lacking belief