MacLeod not CM once again.

WATBB

Notice that Lewis MacLeod has been shunted out to the left wing this time, to make space for Aird playing on the right, and McCulloch is in the middle of the park.

When's Ally going to drop this old pals pish, put MacLeod into the middle of the park, with Templeton & Aird on the wings?

Is it bad to wish a long term injury on a certain centre back/centre mid and also a gambler of ours?

Aye it's fucking disgusting.

Lets hope Macleod is better left mid as he cannae play right mid for shit. By the sounds of things on here CM is the only place the boy can play which must mean he's severely limited in his ability?

Aye it's fucking disgusting.

Lets hope Macleod is better left mid as he cannae play right mid for shit. By the sounds of things on here CM is the only place the boy can play which must mean he's severely limited in his ability?

He's not limited with what he can do from CM though, McCoist is a farce not playing him in his natural position. He'd be our best player if he played CM tbh.

Seems to me the reason he'd not getting into the middle is that Black's not starting and Jig is taking his place. Black is on the bench however and I can see Aird or MacLeod being subbed to accommodate Black and Jig in the team.

The situation with Lee is a joke and it's unfortunately starting to make him a bit of a joke/hate figure when he should be held in high regard for me.

What's he played now? Striker, Lefthand side, Centre Mid, Centre Back and now back to centre mid again.

Total nonsense from Ally who is without doubt totally incompetent and funnily enough belongs in the 'joke/hate figure when he should be held in high regard' camp.

The situation with Lee is a joke and it's unfortunately starting to make him a bit of a joke/hate figure when he should be held in high regard for me.

What's he played now? Striker, Lefthand side, Centre Mid, Centre Back and now back to centre mid again.

Total nonsense from Ally who is without doubt totally incompetent and funnily enough belongs in the 'joke/hate figure when he should be held in high regard' camp.

Sad but true. (tu)

I did an apprentiship as a multiskilled instrument technician, this meant that I had to gain skills in electrical and mechanical engineering. I was told to go for instrumentation because i was talented in it. If I was to become an instrument technician at the end of my time but all the focus was on electrical and mechanical engineering I wouldn't have become a very good instrumentation technician! I would have become mediocre at everything, as my talent wouldn't have been massaged and I'd be spending time trying to learn electrical and mechanical engineering - something I wasn't as good at.

No wonder youngsters are wanting to leave us, pathetic youth setup and implementation.

Actually a lot of the posts on this thread are a load of shite, if people actually watch the combination of Wallace and Macleod then you might notice that Macleod doesn't stay fully on the left but comes to the inside a bit allowing Wallace to bomb down on the left. The two of them are forming a good partnership on that left with some good understanding.