Really enjoyed watching us play tonight

Brilliant performance. Kept the ball on the deck, played with pace and scored some great goals. We scored 8 but it could have been 12 or 13.

Was delighted for Boyd getting a hat-trick, hopefully many more goals to come from him.

MacLeod is just class. He would have been my man of the match tonight.

More of the same please!

Every Rangers supporter was willing him on for his hat trick. Was great to see. I know it's only Clyde but that's (hopefully) the boost we need to kick on.

BTW did Faure look differen't to anyone else tonight or was it just me? he looks as though he's been training all summer.

When I finished work, I almost convinced myself to just turn right and go home.

So glad I turned left at the last second. :21:

I bet a few others are kicking themselves though. :D

If I hadn't already forked out the £15 via CCCS I might of just sacked it. Glad I didn't though, forgot how good it was to sit back and watch some decent flowing football for once.

That 1-2 for Boyd's second was beautiful.

If I hadn't already forked out the £15 via CCCS I might of just sacked it. Glad I didn't though, forgot how good it was to sit back and watch some decent flowing football for once.

That 1-2 for Boyd's second was beautiful.

I was groaning because I was sure they'd played it wrong. Same with a couple of other goals. oh me of little faith! :D

Can't wait to watch it again tomorrow. (tu)

Yeah thought we played well tonight. Boyd's link up play and build up was very good, not just his finishing. Nicky Clark's lay off for Boyd's second was outstanding. Faure also looked to have slimmed down a lot and got up and down the pitch even though he was only on 20 minutes. Could be an option for right back. Thought the team that finished the game would be good with Aird and Templeton on the wings and Macleod in the middle.