Player ratings tonight?

I would struggle to disagree with most of them, thought Law was maybe a 6. He was better than recent weeks but I still think he could do with being dropped for a spell and give MacLoed a run in the middle.

Also thought Moshni was on for a nightmare of a game at the start but seemed to grow in confidence as the goals went in (no real surprise there I guess!)

I wonder why?

There's been many players over the years who have impressed with other teams but failed to make the grade at Rangers. It takes a certain mind set to be a Rangers player. I've not given up on Clark yet and hope he goes on to make the grade - from all reports he's doing well in training and working hard to improve his game. Fingers crossed for the boy.

Disappointed Clark didnt get on the score sheet. He's certainly not the 'goalscorer' we signed.

Maybe not but his overall game has came on leaps since his days at QOTS and his work rate is up there with the best in our quad.

Seb Faure - 10

:lol:

Fair play to the lad though, looks like he's worked on the RB role in the off season and took a ball with him everywhere he goes, looked comfortable for a change which doesn't happen often when describing Seb, thought he was an okay-ish centre half and a piss poor right back, but he's shown more there than Foster and Mcgregor combined - I'd give him a run as he looks like he's worked on it and deserves it