***The Official Rangers vs Dumbarton Match Thread***

Lassie from ticket office..

Reckon it'll be nearer 35 by time walk up fans are counted..

Hopefully its higher. Either way we have going to have to be consistently better than we have been for the last couple of seasons or the attendance figures will plummet.

Wonder why our ultras have reneged on the game by game ticket pledge.

Anyhow i'll enjoy todays match with or without them tbh but i wonder whats made them choose the QOTS match to support the team,. but not support them today.

Fuck knows, but who gives a fuck whether they attend or not they're not important.

I really think we should drop Mohsni from this game and give McGregor a chance in the centre with Faure replacing him at right back. I also hope the crowd gets up to around the 35,000 mark minimum, that should encourage the players some way to repeat the performance of Monday night.

I really think we should drop Mohsni from this game and give McGregor a chance in the centre with Faure replacing him at right back. I also hope the crowd gets up to around the 35,000 mark minimum, that should encourage the players some way to repeat the performance of Monday night.

Maybe the players played better on Monday night because of the smaller crowd?

Less expectation and pressure on them.

Just have a horrible feeling McCoist will replace the injured Aird by shoehorning Black in. I can envisage a horrible scenario with Law wide left, McLeod on the right and the BlackJig combo in the middle. Hope I'm wrong. Probably be Templeton in... be a nice surprise if McKay or Gallagher starts

Maybe the players played better on Monday night because of the smaller crowd?

Less expectation and pressure on them.

Not to take anything away from our team I thhink our performance had a lot to do with Clyde being shite and little to do with the small crowd.

Hopefully though the players are more confident after the pumpin Clyde took.

Onwards and upwards.

Anyone know what ticket sales been like for today?

Not to take anything away from our team I thhink our performance had a lot to do with Clyde being shite and little to do with the small crowd.

Hopefully though the players are more confident after the pumpin Clyde took.

Onwards and upwards.

Anyone know what ticket sales been like for today?

2 teams in these lower leagues came and tried to have a go and both shipped 8 goals, it's why a lot of these sides won't come at us at Ibrox and instead sit in