***The Official Rangers vs Dumbarton Match Thread***

temps needs a good run of games to get his confidence going, jig and law should be fine in centre mid given its dumbarton however i still think its the weakest part of the team

glad clark is continuing up front with boyd, wee man looks sharp as fuck and will cause defences a nightmare time given his way of playing on the last man

Looks good and just the enforced change with Temps on for Aird. Like for like in many ways. I'm not too worried about the bench as Faure, Smith and maybe Shiels could be good replacements for whoever needs replacing.

BTW, I always take red sauce with bacon, and brown with sausage, but it's a matter of taste and there's no right or wrong way to eat these things. Even though I've given up bacon, the red sauce is great with Macaroni/Cheese. :thumbup:

Could do with another forward in there but it's not that bad.

I'm hoping we get to see Crawford have a run out.

How about another 2 attackers and put out the message that we are looking to pummel every fucker that comes to Ibrox instead of a bench that suggests we will try to get in front then shut up shop?

Horrendously depressing bench!

Looks good and just the enforced change with Temps on for Aird. Like for like in many ways. I'm not too worried about the bench as Faure, Smith and maybe Shiels could be good replacements for whoever needs replacing.

BTW, I always take red sauce with bacon, and brown with sausage, but it's a matter of taste and there's no right or wrong way to eat these things. Even though I've given up bacon, the red sauce is great with Macaroni/Cheese. :thumbup:

Shiels is and always will be shit(has had far too many chances).

Faure will come on to shore things up(against Dumbarton,ffs!) or to replace one of the defenders that Ally constantly plays in the wrong position(or,maybe in place of Temps when Mohsni gets sent off?!?).

Utter negative bollocks again from our commander in chief.

How about another 2 attackers and put out the message that we are looking to pummel every fucker that comes to Ibrox instead of a bench that suggests we will try to get in front then shut up shop?

Horrendously depressing bench!

I'm not happy with the way things have been going on the pitch for us recently, Clyde excepted, but - fucking hell, mate - give it a rest.

I'm not happy with the way things have been going on the pitch for us recently, Clyde excepted, but - fucking hell, mate - give it a rest.

Can't!!!

Watching us used to be the be all and end all of my weekend but we are so negative under McCoist it just depresses me.

Ally can prove me wrong anytime he likes.......I'm all for it.

norgerpd: Sheils isn't everyone's cup of tea and I've probably seen him do fizz all more than I've seen him play well, but from time to time he can do it. I'd expect Mohsni to be taken off at some point and Faure should go to right back as McGregor moves into central. Anyway, all will be revealed shortly and I'm confident of a decent win.

You won't hear that too often as long as Ally's picking the team.Maybe he's beginning to see sense now though.