Charlie Telfer-What News?

Robespierre

Any word on the compensation debacle between us and Scumdee? I heard the hearing for the case was scheduled for "early this season", anybody know exactly when that is? Hopefully the correct verdict is reached and we get the money we're rightfully entitled to.

This isn't going to do anything for club relations between the two clubs.... Thompson claiming we're only entitled to two years compo because he claims we're technically only two years old has ticking bomb written all over it.

I hope Wallace makes a strong statement when he no doubt will have to respond to this

Not heard but quite ironic that their now chasing Hull City for their first payment for Robertson.....ha ha

Aye it shows you how fucking desperate and day to day that scumdee hibernians and their cnut of a chairman are living. Is it wrong of me to hope that Hull sling him and his shitty wee club a deafie witha rubber ear thrown in for good measure. :thumbup:

Aye it shows you how fucking desperate and day to day that scumdee hibernians and their cnut of a chairman are living. Is it wrong of me to hope that Hull sling him and his shitty wee club a deafie witha rubber ear thrown in for good measure. :thumbup:

dont think any Scottish club can afford to let any club patch them for that kind of dough.

After his comments about why they don't need to pay us for Telfer then no not wrong at all mate...

dont think any Scottish club can afford to let any club patch them for that kind of dough.

That wasnt my point mate. I was just thinking that as far as thompson and his shitty wee team are concerned its a MASSIVE...GET IT FUCKING RIGHT UP YE YA UTTER BAWBAG...but yeah it is very true that no club should be getting messed about with agreed transfer fees.

This isn't going to do anything for club relations between the two clubs.... Thompson claiming we're only entitled to two years compo because he claims we're technically only two years old has ticking bomb written all over it.

I hope Wallace makes a strong statement when he no doubt will have to respond to this

I also hope Wallace makes a strong statement but if he does it'll be a first.This is a chance to make a statement which let's the whole of Scottish football know we're never going away even though they tried to kill us and that Thompson has as much blood on his hands as any of the arseholes who behaved unjustly .

is there a link to that comment from Thompson

Probably more chance of him sacking McCoist than doing that.