Our Training.

Just joke around all the time , one thing that made me laugh was the time Ramsay was there , thought training was mucked about to carry on for TV cameras ( someone scudding McCoist with the ball and him running about like a fairy begging for a game) but think most days are s good laugh for the boys , led by jokers (McCoist , durrant and jig )

With nobody having the balls to suggest focussing on tactics and basic ball skills

They run in and out of sticks thats all I see on the news or training pictures. Bit of jogging and piggy in the middle is always about.

NO CHANCE they practice set pieces

They probably use holograms for the training, you'll just not be able to see them because the picture will be taken at the wrong angle....

They run in and out of sticks thats all I see on the news or training pictures. Bit of jogging and piggy in the middle is always about.

NO CHANCE they practice set pieces

The reason you only see thay is that media only get access to a small portion of the sessions.