***The Official Queens Park vs Rangers Match Thread***

I'd drop Mohsni for sure as he doesn't deserve any more chances after some of his displays over the past 2 weeks. For those that may say he made a goal for us when breaking down an attack, that's true, so why did he have to feck it up by scoring one for them???

I'll go for a lucky 7-0 tonight.

Steady now guys we need every player available to beat these teams, so no resting of players when we can put out the strongest team available.

Never mind a bit of forward planning and keeping our best players as fresh possible for the really crunch games.

Whatever team Ally decides to play we should be knocking at least 4 past this mob.

I think we should play some of the fringe players in this game, Just to give them a run out. Not suggesting to rest the first teamers but it would be nice to see some of the fringe players against Queens Park. They're not the greatest team ever, We have a good enough depth to change it around for cup games against lower league opposition.

Prediction- Queens Park 0-7 Rangers

:21: :21: :gerbad: :gerbad: