Agenda against Rangers

GTMLivo

Nice little artical with a poll at the end currently its 55% saying he was right to leave Boyd and Wallace out the Scotland squad,,,

Lets change that guys get voting we all know Wallace deserves a call-up and Boyd for his performance last season.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/sports-hotline-scotland-boss-gordon-4109709

Apart from the last 2/3 games our performances have been shit. I like seeing our players play for Scotland, buy at this moment in time they need all the practice playing together with rangers teammates that they can.

I really hope we keep things like this in mind in the years to come. If in five years time we have 5 or 6 key Scotland players and they come asking for them to play in an important qualifying game I hope we think back to a time when the Tartan army Rangers haters never wanted any of our players in the team and tell them GTF.

He's faster and more aware of the play than he ever was.

May be more aware but he's a way to go before we can claim he's faster than ever!

Hopefully it'll get better as he gets back to full fitness but ready for Germany? It would be embarassing!

I will never support a Scottish National team again, until we receive a public apology for all that has happened, which we will not receive so I guess I will just follow Australia from now on and any team that plays Scotland

I will never support a Scottish National team again, until we receive a public apology for all that has happened, which we will not receive so I guess I will just follow Australia from now on and any team that plays Scotland

Why should the Scottish National team apologise?

Probably as he had such a good season last year with Kilmarnock, i'd say Boyd deserves a shout. Especially when Steven Fletchers in the squad.

Wallace, im not so sure about. Although hes a great player, to ask him to step up against the world champions would be a big ask, considering the leagues hes been playing in. IMO wallace has declined as a player since 2012.