Rangers fans for yes

MisterC

As long as a band of 'NO' pushers go to Scaffy Park and wave some Union Flags while handing out Red, White and Blue Leaflets, I don't mind the 'Yes' camp coming to Ibrox.

I personally feel that while everyone is entitled to their opinion without fear of attack, this smacks of an attempt to provoke some Rangers fans into a confrontation that results in headlines and coverage showing the "oppression and violence" targeted at people expressing their right to vote 'yes'. Just like the Palestine supporters club that turned up intent on causing a stir.

Very cynical move that would surely be lambasted by Celtic and their support should the Union role up to the game.

Just my opinion.

It's no wonder that our club and support is a shambles if this is the way of the modern day Rangers fan.

We will never be the mighty club we once were until we regain the traditional beliefs that made our club great. We are a British club playing in Scotland and I have seen scores more union flags than saltires at matches over the years.

Where do some of these cretins come from?

Why support a club that's greatness is built on loyalist, unionist and protestant principles and traditions when you have no tract with those beliefs? It can't be because of the football so why don't they go to Firhill if they want to support a team with no 'baggage'?

Rangers used to be more than a club, sadly that is no longer the case. It used to be about much more than the football. We had a common identity that united the support and we were all the better for it.

Too many are embarrassed or ashamed of many of the things that are the foundations of our club. It was good enough for Rangers greats such as Struth, Waddell and Wallace. All three of whom I imagine would be strong No voters.

Murray chased all the core Fans away, with the help of the Beasts of course.

What's the place coming to. Palestinian flag last week and Yes leaflets this week. Next we'll all be waving wee red cards about! I can't be bothered with any of it. I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow. I expect plenty of goals and an open game. 3-2 Rangers, watch this space.

What's the place coming to. Palestinian flag last week and Yes leaflets this week. Next we'll all be waving wee red cards about! I can't be bothered with any of it. I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow. I expect plenty of goals and an open game. 3-2 Rangers, watch this space.

What is this football you are discussing ?