Rangers fans for yes

MisterC

The yes people always seem to have this idea that a scottish government will somehow be more moral than a UK one ... if you want to see how much Scotland believes in fair play look at the way they have treated their biggest football club in its darkest hour

The same party who's leader took 2 wages at the same time as an MP & MSP. How did he manage to do two full time jobs at the same time? And before anyone says "aye but he gave his MP's wage to charity", it wasn't his money to give to a charity of HIS choosing, it was taxpayers money. If anything, it shouldn't have been taken in the first place.

There are other places for the unavoidable (but soon to end) distractions about this wretched referendum. Ibrox is not the place. Nor, imo, is the Bears Den. But in these times of choppy waters for Rangers another little wind of distraction is all the Club needs.

Far better (it seems to me) for the focus of Supporters to be on the football. Its such a hugely important season for Rangers that stuff like referendum views should be kept to places where those views are more suited.......and the Bears Den kept for matters that are for Rangers football and not wider politics. As if we don't have enough to concern ourselves with this season.

There are other places for the unavoidable (but soon to end) distractions about this wretched referendum. Ibrox is not the place. Nor, imo, is the Bears Den. But in these times of choppy waters for Rangers another little wind of distraction is all the Club needs.

Far better (it seems to me) for the focus of Supporters to be on the football. Its such a hugely important season for Rangers that stuff like referendum views should be kept to places where those views are more suited.......and the Bears Den kept for matters that are for Rangers football and not wider politics. As if we don't have enough to concern ourselves with this season.

vince-vaughn-motorboat1.gif

If Scotland was independant it would become even more corrupt. The officials would be open to this on a massive scale and accountable to no cunt.

Dangerous times indeed.

The only thing that this independence referendum has achieved is in dividing the country. The aggression by the yes campaign is literally criminal. The Intimidation has actually persuaded me to get a NO sticker on my car despite the risk of it now being vandalised.

What's the place coming to. Palestinian flag last week and Yes leaflets this week. Next we'll all be waving wee red cards about! I can't be bothered with any of it. I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow. I expect plenty of goals and an open game. 3-2 Rangers, watch this space.

Yes quoting myself on a score I almost got right isn't great. But I wasn't far off.

If Scotland was independant it would become even more corrupt. The officials would be open to this on a massive scale and accountable to no cunt.

Dangerous times indeed.

The only thing that this independence referendum has achieved is in dividing the country. The aggression by the yes campaign is literally criminal. The Intimidation has actually persuaded me to get a NO sticker on my car despite the risk of it now being vandalised.

Mate had a no sticker on his back window, had a brick sitting on his parcel shelf the next morning, with no back window (obviously)

Mate had a no sticker on his back window, had a brick sitting on his parcel shelf the next morning, with no back window (obviously)

I bought a bumper sticker on ebay, so when that comes its going on too.

Every time I look in my rear view mirror I see the sticker and it galvanises me. Glad I done it now!

Hearing that the Rangers for Yes group are going to be giving out flyers to try and persuade bears to vote yes at games between now and the vote.

Bit controversial in my book as sport and politics shouldnt mix and i think some bears may not be receptive to such things.

Thick cunts vote yes

Do a wee bit of driving for my job around the Stirling area & in the past couple of days saw a NO THANKS banner across from the Pirnhall pub in Stirling with "scum" spray painted over it & another on the Dumbarton road near gargunnock, been spray painted over & yes sprayed on it. Noticed even in Kippen, there's a guy ended up nailing them 20ft up in his tree to stop them. Is this the fairer scotland that the yes campaigners say we will live in? Agree with us or we'll wreck your property?

BTW, never saw anyone handing out yes leaflets today.