***Raith Rovers v Rangers match thread***

Captain Hilts

Every word i agree with, he's never shy of wanting the ball no mmatter how he's playing

Id also add that clark should be second name on the team sheet

Clark came in off Kenny's injury, not ideal for most people, but he has made himself undroppable with his performances. Really impressed with wee Nicky this season.

To be fair to McCoist, there are now 3 players who have improved under him.

Macleod, Aird and Clark.

All 3 are good enough to play a part in the SPL.

Cant really say if clark has improved, he scored a fuck ton for qots before we signed him

As for the other 2, you'd never guess that young players improve with first team games :wink:

Friday night football is the future..

Litre of voddy going down a treat

Fuck el papa

mi amigo (tu)

2nd glass of red the now since i've just had dinner and 12 bows waiting to be destroyed.

i'm doing the Sober for October for charity so thinking i should rape it the now.

Cant really say if clark has improved, he scored a fuck ton for qots before we signed him

As for the other 2, you'd never guess that young players improve with first team games :wink:

Clark looks a much better player now than when he first joined.

Every shit player was once a youngster. We could have put Perry in 3 games a day and he would still have been shite.

Aird and MacLeod are two of the best players in our team, it is not easy to develop guys to be at this standard already in their careers.

Mate he clearly has. Much better all round player now.

As for the youth at least give the man credit for promoting them. They have improved since then in part to the coaches.