***Raith Rovers v Rangers match thread***

Captain Hilts

will Kenny Miller be fit for this game, if so up front with Boyd. Clarke has done well but Miller has to play when fit

2 nil bears Miller and Boyd...........

Why does Miller have to play when fit?

Nicky Clarke was deservedly man of the match against Queen of the South and have played really well the last few games, but want to drop him for a player who has done nothing since joining?

Why does Miller have to play when fit?

Nicky Clarke was deservedly man of the match against Queen of the South and have played really well the last few games, but want to drop him for a player who has done nothing since joining?

Bar score goals.

Bar score goals.

I don't know what you mean, Clarke has scored more goals this season than Miller and brings more to the team overall!

His partnership with Boyd has been one of the good things to happen in the early season!

I don't know what you mean, Clarke has scored more goals this season than Miller and brings more to the team overall!

His partnership with Boyd has been one of the good things to happen in the early season!

I dont disagree with you but Miller will still have a large say in games this season.