Your £5m warchest team

Skyson1872

Who would you buy with a £5m warchest to help us prepare for the SPFL. I would probably buy scouts etc but this is just players only. Mines:

Rangers_with_5m.png

Bell + Kelly - Both young decent keepers.

Wallace + ?? - Wallace better not leave us, ?? is a decent cheap young full back who plays both left and right ( 250k )

Hateley + ?? - Decent full back from what I can remember and probably cheap ( 300k), ?? ^^

Zaliukas + McGregor - Both proven SPFL centre halves.

Faure + Gasparotto - Both young with lots of potential, with game time they could be great.

Macleod + McKay - I think Macleod is pretty good regardless of where he plays, just not built for CM yet. Its between Barrie and Temps, both are great, Barrie needs to get his attitude sorted and Temps needs to get his confidence sorted. but Barrie is the younger one and Temps would bring in a bit more money.

Law + Crawford - Law is a proven SPFL CM, brilliant when on his game. Crawford is talented and young, needs a chance in the first team.

Black + ?? - Same as Law, ?? is a player like Jig ( not them but similar, someone who doesn't take shite) (400k)

Pawlett + Aird - Pawlett is a great player, relatively young and would not cost a bomb ( 800k?) Aird definitely has talent, I think he would be better as a central attacking mid, but with the right coaching he will become a good winger

Aluko + Shiels - Aluko is amazing as we all know, not getting much game time at Hull, reckon he would bite our hand off if we went in for him. A big transfer fee though? ( 2m-2.8m) Shiels, not sure, good in SPL but may be a bit too old.

Clark + Gallagher - Both have lots of talent and are young, could be great if they get their chance and get coached properly.

In total that would cost about £4,550,000. If we sell a few players like Templeton and Mohsni maybe £3.5-£4m. Which is not out the realms of possibility. That team could easily challenge for the title I reckon.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we spent 5m and that was our team, McCoist would get chased down the PRW

no he wouldnt, he'd still have the defenders of all things ally claiming that he hasnt had a fair crack at it, and that we have no scouts, its windy, the pitch is too green and charles green answered his phone and that put the guys off

Sorry cant quote my phones playing up but why would he want to leave the premiership to come back up here again?

Getting him for free means fuck all they will go for as much as possible for him as all clubs should i doubt he would go for any less than 5 million quid and being a premiership player closer to ten

That's completely different, he is a star player, no Messi no Barca. Aluko hardly plays.

your right mate.aluko is wasted down there.he would play every week for Rangers and would be a great investment,if we got him on a knockdown deal it would be worth thinking about when we are back in sphell.he might even pay some of his transfer deal himself, like he did before.lol.